• Wal-mart

1 20.00%
  • Quality Foods

0 0%
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

Done lots ofresearch and reading on this smart canuck. I have strated to get into couponing as the financial crunch is tough and since blending our families (we have 4 kids) with my new fiance and her not being able to work we can useall the help we can get on my self employed income for the 6 of us. Anyhow can someone help me with the lingo I see alot of LD I am assuming this is London Drugs. PM=? and all the abbreviations I could really use a breakdown. Also if someone could give a nice overview of the whole process and a step by step or example of getting a product or stacking or however at a ridiculously low priceor even free. Also how this stacking process works. i do have a "LD" fairly close to me and would love to learn how to get toothpaste and deoderant, razors etc for my family at these crazy prices people are claiming to get. Also any deals I can get right at this moment? and where is the best place to find coupons in Canada. Any help is greatly appreciated by the family. Also would love to get to a level where i could help out my local food bank more and donate crazy amounts of goods. In my town I have Safeway, Extra Foods, Shoppers, Buy-Low Foods, Fairway Market, Quality Foods and London Drugs is 1 hr away but will travel for cose to free goods as well as superstre is in the same city of nanaimo. Cheers and i look forward to any replies.
    This thread is currently associated with: Buy-Low Foods, Extra Foods, London Drugs, Quality Foods, Safeway, Shoppers Drug Mart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to mention aso have wal-mart and zellers as well

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hello and welcome. I believe posted a list with all the meanings. Sorry I don't have a link. Hopefully someone will come along shortly with one for you
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I said WM as its closest to me and they rarely give me issues with coupons but honestly, the cashiers are used to me and I can coupon fairly easily at most stores, some even open a new check out lane for me because they know it will take a while if I have a cart full and my binder open lol

PM = price match (you bring the flyer to a store that price matches and they will manually adjust the price to the sale price of the other store and you can use a coupon on top)

Stacking: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/157893-...potato-canada/

Lingo: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/78133-a...ronyms-canada/

Check out the links for online companies that send you coupons here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/121306-...oupons-canada/

As for right this second deals, ccmp posts a thread each week called 'hot coupon flyer deals' or something similar. Deals under $1 an item are shown in green and free (or free plus tax) deals are shown in red. It can be found in the flyer and deals forum once people start posting the next week's flyers (usually Wednesday evening and the thread on Thursdays)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

hmmm, what happened to the name I posted who had the list? It poofed lol
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Thread Information