User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is closed.Went there tonight and they had several signs on the door and windows that said closed and there was two men inside the store putting stuff in boxes.
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Mar 14th, 2011 at 02:50 AM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Oh! Hmm!

I was going to go there while waiting for my next bus tonight, but hit Reitmans instead... walked out with something, hehe!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

It never had any of the stuff I wanted. Always went to the mall instead. Maybe everyone else did too?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Maybe. It's kind of out of the way for me.

It had a lovely selection... but I never really did need much/want much from dollar stores, hehe.

...where is liquidation world going to be???

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    It never had any of the stuff I wanted. Always went to the mall instead. Maybe everyone else did too?
    I think Dollarama killed it.They used to have lineups at Every For A Dollar before Dollarama.
    I used to go in there once in a while.I bought years ago made in Turkey dishwashing liquid the scents were sour orange,pineapple and strawberry it was just as good as name brand dishwashing liquid.I have bought at EFAD greeting cards,grey telephone cord,string,writing pads,envelopes,kitchen garbage bags,napkins,marmalade,spices,petroleum jelly,little bags of Old Dutch chips,bottles of water,juice,pop and Powerade,used to buy dog snacks for my Mum and Dad's dogs,chocolate bars sometimes they have SM contest chocolate bars before the regular stores,mints,candy,petroleum jelly and probably more stuff than that over the years.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Maybe. It's kind of out of the way for me.

It had a lovely selection... but I never really did need much/want much from dollar stores, hehe.

...where is liquidation world going to be???
    I have no idea where Liquidation World will be.Maybe Liquidation World will come back to the Village Mall.Liquidation World used to be where the Blarney Stone is.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is too bad. I didn't shop there often but I liked having another dollar store option.

I thought Liquidation World was going back down south near the former location by Peavy Mart.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KaraMA View Post
    That is too bad. I didn't shop there often but I liked having another dollar store option.

I thought Liquidation World was going back down south near the former location by Peavy Mart.
    Lots of dollar stores in Red Deer have closed. Buck or Two used to be in Parkland Mall closed,East Hill Centre dollar store closed,Plaza Centre dollar store closed and a dollar store one 68 St and Gaetz Avenue where they have strip mall with Fargeys,Pizza 73 and Quiznos gone too.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I like the one at Parkland. Go to it alot. Get all my Birthday party supplies and balloons though at the one by Micheals. Usually its just to get stuff for the kids or envelopes and writing pads etc. for me. I like their seasonal stuff as well.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The real estate appraisers next door to Everything For A Dollar is gone too.There is huge section of wall missing between the closed businesses.All the lights were on at EFAD so hopefully some other store will be opening there soon.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jewellery store next to real estate appraisers moved and another business next to it gone too.Can't even remember what it was.Hope with that a big a space available hope some decent business like Giant Tiger would go in there.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

The Bibles for Missions thrift store is gone.. it's moving.. opening soon.. 49 ave and 53 street, somewhere, I think...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    The Bibles for Missions thrift store is gone.. it's moving.. opening soon.. 49 ave and 53 street, somewhere, I think...
    Bibles for Mission is in the same building as Brand X office supplies across from the Superstore parking lot.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Bibles for Mission is in the same building as Brand X office supplies across from the Superstore parking lot.
    Yes, I googled it at work today, lol. Can I just say Google Street View rocks!

Thread Information