User Tag List

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

so I was a little heartbroken to realize I'm nowhere near a LD store, OK, a lot heartbroken. Without it I can't get anywhere near the deals some can, but it got me wondering if anyone has found a store that will match coupons or maybe has double coupon days? I've heard of it before but only in the USA, since I'm just getting started I hoped someone might have some experience with it
    Thanks
    Lori
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

don't know your province............but some stores will allow you to use an in-store coupon & a manufacturer's coupon

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

sorry, I should have said I'm in Nova Scotia
    I noticed that the Superstore has an in-store coupon board at the doors, I wonder if they do, I'll have to call and ask but I'm guessing they don't. There is a real attitude about coupons here- at least at the local stores, haven't tried truro stores yet

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    don't know your province............but some stores will allow you to use an in-store coupon & a manufacturer's coupon
    I've heard this too, but never tried it (and really, there's not much opportunity to find both kinds of coupon here in Halifax).

The coupon board used to be a lot better and had lots of manufacturer's coupons too, now it's all just the ones that say Coupon Zone on them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You can stack the "coupon zone" coupons with manufacturer coupons at superstore. If you do that with pricematching, you can get some good deals.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kendallneufeld View Post
    You can stack the "coupon zone" coupons with manufacturer coupons at superstore. If you do that with pricematching, you can get some good deals.
    I asked about pricematching once at Superstore in Bayers Lake. The woman in customer service said it had to be on the front page of both the flyer you're price matching AND the front page of their flyer! In other words, has to be on sale at Superstore too! And if it wasn't on the front page, didn't count.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

thanks for the responses - by coupon zone, do you mean the bulletin board at the superstore where they post instore coupons? If not I have no idea what it means - lots to figure out around here

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lor1492 View Post
    thanks for the responses - by coupon zone, do you mean the bulletin board at the superstore where they post instore coupons? If not I have no idea what it means - lots to figure out around here
    i think this is what she means..i don't se what else it could be...i'm glad she she told us.... didn't know we could do that

Thread Information