User Tag List

Page 1001 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Ack - off to check mine.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got my GC's and they only credited 5 $. the .com i redeemed for turned out to be a .ca as well
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got two Amazon GCs yesterday and two today, haven't tried them yet. How did you know it was a .ca instead of a .com? Anyhow, I was going to ask if the problems were resolved yet, sounds like they haven't been.

I did get this from Swagbucks yesterday:

Hello,

We wanted to reach out to you regarding the recent Amazon.ca gift card you received. You may be experiencing an issue redeeming this code on Amazon.ca. We are are in touch with Amazon directly regarding this and will have a resolve for you over the next few days.

In the meantime, please do not use the code until you hear back from us. Please be on the lookout for an update from our support team. We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thank you again for your continued support of swagbucks.com.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    Got notice that my $25 Amazon.ca gift card was delivered today.. went to add it to my Amazon account and it only credited $5!

Emailed them about it..

This happen to anyone else?
    Same! I had two $25 amazon.ca codes come in today and both of them only had $5 on them. Emailing swagbucks now!
    New to Swagbucks! Join by clicking here!
    IRazoo: join here!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone,
    I've noticed a lot of you have ordered the $25 Amazon.ca gift card and am curious as to why? By my calculations it seems more expensive to buy one $25 gift card (3150 SB) instead of 5x$5 gift card (2250 SB). Was there some sort of special going on for the $25 cards?
    Also, do the amazon.ca cards ($5 or $25) go on sale often?
    Thank you!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Swagbucks sent out an email telling people not to enter the AGC codes until they resolve the problem. They will notify you when you can go ahead and enter them.

Not having a good day in SB land...

Had a survey for 200 SB and 4th question into it, it kicked me out and said the survey was now closed. Then on my second search I got 11 SB but there was a captcha and I only saw it as I was closing the window so I didn't get credited for that either.

--Sigh--
    Join me at Swagbucks to earn free $$$$!!!! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CaraMiaxxx

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I had a .com code - thankfully that was okay. Sorry for you guys that are having issues.

And Cara, a big SB hug to you. I feel like I have had bad SB days too.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Got my $25 amazon.ca GC today too but I'll hold off on using it until Swagbucks gives and update!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CaraMiaxxx View Post
    Swagbucks sent out an email telling people not to enter the AGC codes until they resolve the problem. They will notify you when you can go ahead and enter them.
    Did they send this email to everyone that had codes posted? I have 4 gc's that posted today I guess I will wait to enter them.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

dubs 11-10
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is swagbucks one member per household?? I seem to remember that you could have more than one account per household, but then I thought I'd heard of people having trouble with it. Thanks!
    So Happy Superpoints is back! Here is my referral link: https://www.superpoints.com/join/Rk42naGT0kdYrUFAhqiVOXpwHOo I'd love to have you on my team.
    Join Swagbucks using this code: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MelissaW8 I have earned $60 worth of gift cards since December 2011!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Dubs ....10
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I guess I should have been reading here first. I did not receive an e-mail from Swagbucks about not redeeming gift cards.

During the sale on the $25 I order one .ca and one .com. Received the .ca today. And like everyone else the $25 redeemed for $5. And of course there is an item I want to order for a Christmas gift and not enough there without the $25.

Off to send an e-mail.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Did they send this email to everyone that had codes posted? I have 4 gc's that posted today I guess I will wait to enter them.
    I didn't get an email at all and didn't know not to redeem the codes posted. The only emails that I got today were the ones saying that my prize has been posted. Which was great, until I actually redeemed them to see that there was only $5 in each instead of the expected $25
    New to Swagbucks! Join by clicking here!
    IRazoo: join here!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    Zonny had posted a copy of the email that was sent which read:

Hello,

We wanted to reach out to you regarding the recent Amazon.ca gift card you received. You may be experiencing an issue redeeming this code on Amazon.ca. We are are in touch with Amazon directly regarding this and will have a resolve for you over the next few days.

In the meantime, please do not use the code until you hear back from us. Please be on the lookout for an update from our support team. We do apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thank you again for your continued support of
    swagbucks.com.
    Join me at Swagbucks to earn free $$$$!!!! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CaraMiaxxx

Thread Information