User Tag List

Page 1498 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 498 998 1398 1448 1488 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1508 1548 1598 1998 ... LastLast
Results 22,456 to 22,470 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    is that the one where they ask if you know about all of the formats that the movie is available in? dvd, bluray etc.?

I keep getting DQ'd out of that one, at the same spot every time - now I'm thinking maybe it doesn't come out on a single dvd? the last question before I get booted gave 4 choices - single dvd, 2 dvd, 2 disc bluray and 3 disc bluray, and I said I've seen it available in all those formats...
    Yes, is not available yet on 1 DVD (later in the survey they say that). I completed the same survey yesterday.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaF View Post
    second search with for 8 this time, and with another captcha
    Same ....for "Angry birds"

today's BB...
    Gap Options e-Gift Card - $25
    Sale: 2,599
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalNotCheap View Post
    Phew, got the 80sb for todays goal. Plus I will have 60 more on the way. I got DQ'd for that 152sb survey, but was able to do one on cell phones and one on ethnic foods/sauces. I also got that Scene survey again yesterday and again I was DQ'd. lol
    Just a helpful hint, if they send you an email about a survey, keep it and keep going back to it regularly. Quite often it will take you to another survey that you don't see anywhere else. That's been my experience anyways. I have one that they sent me at the begining of February and that was how I got one of the surveys I did today.
    Thanks for the hint about the email survey just went and was able to do it. So another 60sb.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

for surveys that don't credit right away, does anyone know>will they count(for march swagness) on the day you do them or the day they credit?
    Would love a referral on swag bucks!!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/peebee1974

Join me on Superpoints http://superpointscom/refer/jaysmom3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Uggggg, sitting at 50 so far today, it's like pulling teeth! Don't know if I have it in me today to watch that many more videos...........there had better be quads early tonight

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    today's BB...
    Gap Options e-Gift Card - $25
    Sale: 2,599
    Finally something I want, my hoarding paid off! I just snagged two. First time I've ordered the e-Gift Card, says you're limited to 5 GC per online transaction (shouldn't be a problem). It says they can be used in-stores, I'm just not sure how yet.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just be aware that card is for gap.com, I don't think it works on gapcanada.ca?
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I believe you can use it at any gap store including old navy but you might want to call them and verify that.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Just be aware that card is for gap.com, I don't think it works on gapcanada.ca?
    Oh Crap! I didn't figure that out. Thanks kipper off to cancel my gift cards.

Edit: Thanks again kipper, Swagbucks gave me a refund on both cards in under an hour. I'm glad I saw your post before Smartcanucks decided to do an upgrade.
    Last edited by RedEng; Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012 at 02:28 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

How long do the 60sb daily surveys take to credit? I did one on the 20th and one for the 21st (that I did this morning, so it might count for the 22nd). But I still haven't been credited for either. Any ideas??
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

1) Really missed SC these last 12 hours...yes I am addicted it would appear.
    2) Got my 70sb needed for today.
    3) Was offered a ton of surveys yesterday, today not so much.
    4) Not sure I like this new format. I will give it a chance, but I hate change. LOL I had a hard time finding this thread.
    5) And just FYI, I won a coffee on my Tim's cup! LOL

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovelikewinter3 View Post
    How long do the 60sb daily surveys take to credit? I did one on the 20th and one for the 21st (that I did this morning, so it might count for the 22nd). But I still haven't been credited for either. Any ideas??
    They normally take at least 2-3 days to credit, so no need to panic yet .
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalNotCheap View Post
    1) Really missed SC these last 12 hours...yes I am addicted it would appear.
    2) Got my 70sb needed for today.
    3) Was offered a ton of surveys yesterday, today not so much.
    4) Not sure I like this new format. I will give it a chance, but I hate change. LOL I had a hard time finding this thread.
    5) And just FYI, I won a coffee on my Tim's cup! LOL
    I'm with you don't like change, but I think SC is do for some changes. I'm already use to the new Swagbucks look, like some, don't like other parts. I got lost too!

I've spent all morning trying to figure out if I have Malware or a trojan. I don't think I do, mainly because I've used software scans and have repeatly read that MAC's don't get infected.

My problem only exists on swagbucks in the past month, I just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. After doing a search and clicking on a link sometimes 'click.infospace.com/....' shows up in the url (most common with facebook, but also happens with smart canucks and hotmail). Sometimes it'll take me to an error page, sometimes it takes me where I want to go. This does not happen if I use Zoombucks or Google. Anyone else experience this?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Gahhh... I'm tired of typing CAPTCHAs every time I get a search win. And yes, it'll take me some time to get used to this new layout.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Me too. I realize when I would not access SC this morning that I was addicted to this site. lol. It was sad I keep refreshing the page as if it would help. Not digging the new look as well but what can you do.

Thread Information