User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Weve been using purex 3-in-1 sheets for a while now. They worked good enough if the laundry wasnt too dirty but wouldnt do much for even the easiest to remove stains. we arent overly messy so we were using them. the day before Yesterday dh did a few loads of laundry and the last one the washer would no longer spin out. the landlord had to call in a repairman yesterday. the landlords daughter just came over to let us know what happened to the washer. Some of our 3-in-1 sheets got sucked into the washer and broke it. its fixed now but they asked us not to use them anymore. They are going to call the company and try to get them to cover the cost of fixing the washer. now we have to go buy some new laundry detergent and have to throw out what we have left. I hope the company ends up covering the cost.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

OMG that sucks...I have one pack I havnt opened yet...hmm maybe I wont open it lol

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Those sheets are stupid, I highly doubt they are healthy for people with allergies to use.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow that sucks. I hope they do reimburse you.

At least if you have leftovers, you could stuff them in the corners of drawers, or in the bottom of shoeboxes, to make stuff smell fresher. That's what I did with my sample, because I didn't trust it.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

oh no now i'm glad i haven't used mine

i hope the company pays you back too gl and pls keep us posted

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

oh wow - I have a free sample around here somewhere - I'm not going to use it now, especially since we just bought a new washer!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I tried a sample and didn't have a problem, but now i'm not going to buy them. I'll tell anyone interested in them about your experience! I'm glad that didn't happen to my washer cause then I would have to pay for a repair man to come, then I would be pissed! So sorry to hear about what happened!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Many, many,many moons ago when my 2 boys were babes, they wore baby socks. How adorable.
    Our washer also " broke". The culprit? A baby sock got lodged somewhere in the washer it shouldn't have.
    I sent away for a free sample of the 3-in-one sheet and have been anxious to try it. Not now. Thank you for posting this info.

(BTW, the boys now wear size 14 + 15 shoes, so their socks are no longer an issue)

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Wow, that's horrible! After using our sample quite a while back, we loved it! DH got a pack for going to sea and didn't use it all, so when he came home we used it, and loved how fresh the clothes smelled afterward! Sorry you've had a bad experience, hopefully the company will reimburse you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

that's why i only use them on other washers...lol...for camping on a campground they are good.... or for hubby work in a camp..... ;-)

sorry for you, and i hope the company pays for the repair!

Fast Saver
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ive been saving mine, hmm now im thinking twice. Might just put it in my closet for frshness.

I really do hope that they help you in some way, thats horrible!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Really how safe are those for not only washers but for people! I don't really trust the idea of a sheet of laundry soap going in my washer with my clothes and it breaking up and getting stuck in and all over my clothes or in my washer! I don't like this! I've used samples when in a pickle, when i had no soap but i would never go out of my way to buy these! :S

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I'll take any samples you don't want
    I love them! So far no problem or allergies, that was a very nice surprise as my daughter has eczema and gets flare ups with some laundry soap but nothing with those sheets and I can only use 1/4 of regular unscented dryer sheets with her laundry. The only downside I found is they don't do much for static.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I have a 2 year old Maytag front load washer and dryer and use them once in a while...in my washer there would be nowhere for them to get stuck or hide, since there is no aggitator like the top load machines have...so I haven't ever had any issues.
    Sorry to hear ...I do agree though, it doesn't wash as good as liquid detergent.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow, that sucks! I used one and had no problem, but I would never put any money into them, not just because of what happened to you, but I also don't like the smell they leave.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information