User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

OMG! so i went to the recyling bin today put my head in there (my sister and brother in law holding the flashlight) and i found 5 coupon books!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!!! hahaha.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Whoot!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

http://kamloops.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ271347279

I noticed that on Kijiji, if anyone happens to decide to buy that and wants to split it a couple ways because they don't need that many peghooks, let me know. You could split it in 4ths or 8ths (we have at least 8 people here who stockpile enough to want a pegboard, right?) and in that case the splitees would owe the original purchaser $5 for half a bucket (8 ways) or $10 for a whole one (4 ways). I'm sure there's TONS of them in there, so that would be an awesome value if somebody decided to do it and split it up.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbertha View Post
    http://kamloops.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ271347279

I noticed that on Kijiji, if anyone happens to decide to buy that and wants to split it a couple ways because they don't need that many peghooks, let me know. You could split it in 4ths or 8ths (we have at least 8 people here who stockpile enough to want a pegboard, right?) and in that case the splitees would owe the original purchaser $5 for half a bucket (8 ways) or $10 for a whole one (4 ways). I'm sure there's TONS of them in there, so that would be an awesome value if somebody decided to do it and split it up.
    so you would need a peg board, and they are selling the hooks for it???

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yeah, but pegboards are really, really cheap if you get the plain wood-type ones rather than plastic or metal. We got the one I showed in my latest brag post for one dollar at a thrift store.

So basically if it was all split up, you could have a fantastic pegboard setup for under $20, easily.

The hooks by themselves at a place like Canadian Tire, for the long (aka the only really useful) ones is like 2 bucks a piece, so $5 for a half bucket would be an AWESOME deal.
    Last edited by Chantel; Sun, Apr 10th, 2011 at 03:51 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

well, if i find a peg board somewhere... i would be interested in splitting with someone!! will look for a board today!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Question.... so I just read on facebook.. someone posted on a Groups wall that rexall takes Multiple coupons per item ( so allows stacking ) is this correct?????? if this is true.. they do have better deals/sales then london drugs......

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am new to Kamloops, been little over a year! My Sister in law has introduced me to couponing and can't wait to start on my own. . .

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome Bellascrafts! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, feel free to message me any time

lilkaiser, which group was this? I've never heard that before! Hope it's true.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

It was on the Kamloops Mom Swap on facebook..... someone made a comment about little swimmers being on sale at rexall- and if you were a couponer you can stack your coupons

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

Whoa!!! I just noticed the NEW brandsaver.ca coupons came out.. and they dont have that wording on the diaper coupons!!!! my daughter can get free diapers still!! A aND i am soooo close to my 200 diapers for the diaper drive!! there is a god!!! hahaha

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Rexall now allows stacking? Seriously??? Cuz if so, someone up above is looking out for us...)))

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

P&G also just put out two new sample packs, one regular and one for men =D I ordered both, as did my Mum. We'll see what we get when it arrives :D

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

Quote Originally Posted by mattysmom View Post
    Rexall now allows stacking? Seriously??? Cuz if so, someone up above is looking out for us...)))
    where did you hear that? and what are the rules??? let me know!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

this is what was posted:
    just wanted to share that Rexall had packages of Pampers Swimmers for $2.94 and Good Nights for $4 something. Lots of deals in the baby row!

and if you do "couponing" Rexall pharmacy takes multiple coupons per item! great deals!Monday at 9:35pm · Like

The first one was the post and the second was her response....... maybe we should call up there!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information