User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Superstore Deal of the Week

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you go to check out at Superstore make sure to pay attention if the cashier mentions the deal of the week if there is any deal of the week going on.I got the deal of the week free today.It was a Dial Nutriskin bodywash.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I was there last night and no one said anything. Was it new today. Just wondering on what I missed out on.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I was there last night and no one said anything. Was it new today. Just wondering on what I missed out on.
    If you saw the deal of the week which is Dial bodywash this week on the register and the deal of the week sign.Since the cashier didn't say anything last night you should have said you forget to mention the deal of the week then she should have given you a free Dial bodywash.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Good to know. I will be headed there tomorrow. Hopefully the cashier forgets

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Halls cough drops are this week's deal of the week.Unfortunately today the cashier mentioned it so no free cough drops for me.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

My cashier forgot. She was too busy lecturing me on what would happen if everyone got things for free. I forgot too. boo. Next week maybe

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Why did she need to lecture you. Seriously some cashiers just need a happy pill.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

First i got the last 5 packs of pampers from the discount bin. She told me her grandbaby needed diapers. They have been there for a few weeks now, i gave others the chance so i took the rest. I got 2 sizzling salad kits from kraft and used the in store and manufacture coupons. I thought we were allowed to do that at RCSS. she said i was not allowed and if RCSS was going to give things away for free they would go bankrupt and thats not what coupons are for.....People like me abuse coupons....can't get everything for free... She smiled the whole time she said this to me. Oh well I got my salad kits so that's good. I will avoid her line up from now on. Most cashiers are good but I have had a few bad one lately. Her and one at zellers. Makes me appreciate LD even more!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Sorry you had such a horrible cashier!! It can make the difference between a great shopping trip or never wanting to go back! I can't stand it when I get the grumpy/rude/coupon nazi ones.

I'm not sure how she reasons that RCSS would go broke by accepting coupons, lol - seeing as how the manufacturer gives them back the full value of the coupon + a handleing fee. I could see it from a manufacturer point of view, but not RCSS. You'd think more stores would go out of their way to educate the cashiers and make the store coupon friendly - it certainly seems to be working for LD.

And if her grandbaby needed diapers so badly and she knew she could get them for a steal at LD if she had the coupons, is she saying she wouldn't use them on principle? uh huh. Then again, it wasn't like she was checking the clearance bin for deals anyways...and she works there!

Wishing you a non-coupon nazi cashier next trip!!!
    Want another way to earn free amazon.ca or amazon.com gift certificates?? I average $15 a week!! You can even cash in for paypal without it "costing" you more points!! Click here to for my blog and ALL the info about Superpoints Make sure to comment for my referal incentives!!

Superpoints invite: http://superpoints.com/refer/Invitetoken Invitetoken

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Thanks jaysmom! My next cashier will be better for sure, I will go to LD!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glysomel hand cream 50mL was deal of the week this week.Unfortunately sold out yesterday.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Is this at all of the RCSS stores? I've only been once and I didnt' notice anything and the cashier didn't say anything.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    Is this at all of the RCSS stores? I've only been once and I didnt' notice anything and the cashier didn't say anything.
    I don't know if this deal of the week is at all the Superstores.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got the deal of the week tonight. A free toothbrush.
    Last edited by MelanieG; Sun, Feb 6th, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

My cahsier was on the ball. She had the toothbrush sitting under her keyboard pad so she wouldn't forget to tell me. She was a machine really. So no toothbrush for me

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information