User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign at LD

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

the diapers I agree but most things can be bought for just about "free"+tax at other stores....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

the 2 item limit is just fine with me. the past few trips i've made they have everything on my list.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

same.....plus I am usually shopping with someone else so am able to buy 2 each person anyways...I am thankful I can stack at ALL!!!

Trading Score
    43 (98%)

Its alittle annoying... I bought 3 cans of Chicken noodle soup on sale with a stack, they almost didnt let me, until I told them I was lactose intolerant and couldnt eat the cream soup they had. The lady at the till (Leilani) told me and my friend that we were not valued customers and the same as the other customers, simply because we use coupons.... man was I livid.

I mean at this point I understand why they do it, its annoying to be unable to find what you need because someone is taking it all and I have enough products that I really dont need to go there ( going on Saturday need tampons and laundry soap lol ) but Im beginning to feel like a second rate citizen there, and am not happy with how I am treated.

*biggest pet peeve ever* stop walking away in the middle of my transaction to help someone else, I am still paying your store money and am still a bloody customer!! *

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Mya View Post
    Its alittle annoying... I bought 3 cans of Chicken noodle soup on sale with a stack, they almost didnt let me, until I told them I was lactose intolerant and couldnt eat the cream soup they had. The lady at the till (Leilani) told me and my friend that we were not valued customers and the same as the other customers, simply because we use coupons.... man was I livid.

I mean at this point I understand why they do it, its annoying to be unable to find what you need because someone is taking it all and I have enough products that I really dont need to go there ( going on Saturday need tampons and laundry soap lol ) but Im beginning to feel like a second rate citizen there, and am not happy with how I am treated.

*biggest pet peeve ever* stop walking away in the middle of my transaction to help someone else, I am still paying your store money and am still a bloody customer!! *
    I was treated like that too the last time I went to LD, and I haven't been back since...

It totally depends on which cashier you get, as some have better customer service skill than others. I really do hate the fact that they treat customers different if they are using coupons.
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I think they should use those other tills that they keep closed all the time for us stackers and then they wouldn't have us tying up the customer service desk....

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

so if I can buy 4 Sunlight green if 2 are lavender and 2 are unscented? Have any of you actually done this. And for the second person to geta second limit , is it an adult or child?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I got 2 mandarin orage, 2 lavendar and 1 of some other scent of body wash. depends on cashier.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    so if I can buy 4 Sunlight green if 2 are lavender and 2 are unscented? Have any of you actually done this. And for the second person to geta second limit , is it an adult or child?
    I have seen others do it...I have also shopped...left..came back in and shopped again...it depends who is working it seems from some of the comments posted...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

..can't believe she said that .

They actually make more money from people who use coupons than from the ones who don't ..as they get a handling charge of around 8 cents per cpn ..it all adds up ...it doesn't cost them anywhere near that ( 8 cents ) to handle 1 cpn .

But I can see where they are coming from ..lot of people have abused them for a long time especially re-sellers like convenience stores etc .

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

there are 2 cashiers who make comments such as those quoted....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

thats pretty rude. i have been fortunate enough not to have these cashies...yet. i really don't think i'd be able to hold my tongue if i do get them. who do they think they are?? LD's sales would totally fall if they cut out stacking. they make a killing off us stackers. i can totally see their frustration if a customer is pm'ing an entire cart of items & is not obeying the 2 limit rules or if the customer does not have their stacks ready but sheesh...to actually have the gull to say we're not "valued" customers. i say if they "value" their job they should change thier tune. i'd ask to speak to the manager right on the spot then i'd fire off an email to head office with the persons name. if your that rude & crabby what on earth are you doing working in customer service. just my 2 cents.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I know exactly how you feel about the "certian" cashiers who seem to think they can do or say whatever they want to you. The one in question i am referring to also gets really pissy with me when i come in when in fact she was talking all sweet and nice to the customer in front of me. Then saying "Oh great i'm here for 2 minutes and i get all the freaking coupons ladies" then starts slamming things around shaking bags and blowing the coupons onto the floor and trying to add my stacks into the envelope before actually deducting them from my bill. So, i tried being nice and asking her if it's been a long day or if she had lots of couponers today she replied "No, i just don't have time for you couponers i have things that need to be done before the store closes and you guys all come at the sametime and it's late!" thing is it was 8:00 and it didn't close for 2 hours. Lol.

Trading Score
    43 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post
    thats pretty rude. i have been fortunate enough not to have these cashies...yet. i really don't think i'd be able to hold my tongue if i do get them. who do they think they are?? LD's sales would totally fall if they cut out stacking. they make a killing off us stackers. i can totally see their frustration if a customer is pm'ing an entire cart of items & is not obeying the 2 limit rules or if the customer does not have their stacks ready but sheesh...to actually have the gull to say we're not "valued" customers. i say if they "value" their job they should change thier tune. i'd ask to speak to the manager right on the spot then i'd fire off an email to head office with the persons name. if your that rude & crabby what on earth are you doing working in customer service. just my 2 cents.
    The older lady correct?

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

The older lady correct?

yup... i find the younger cashiers are way nicer then the older ladies at the customer service desk. I'm surprised with all the negative feedback for these particular cashiers that no one's made a complaint with the store manager or even head office...
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information