student mum!
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Metro - $20.76 in coupons redeemed
    No Frills - $13.57 in coupons redeemed
    Zellers - $14.99 in coupons redeemed
    SDM - $38.55 in coupons redeemed
    A total of $87.87 worth of coupons in one day. *phew*
    At No Frills, they were having their dollar sales, and I ended up getting loads of things for free with $1 coupons, including colgate toothpaste, a toothbrush, and irish spring soap.

AND at Shoppers Drug Mart, NicoDerm patches (box of 7) was misprinted in the flyer as being on sale for $7.99. Amazingly, nobody had noticed or contested this yet, as the actual sale price was $26.99! I asked at the pharmacy counter about it, and they said they thought maybe there was a correction notice, and they called up front. There was no notice posted, and nobody had asked yet about the price, so I ended up buying 2 boxes (my hubby is planning a quit date of February 1st) for $38.00 less than even the sale price, $51.00 less than regular price! They were super nice about it, too, although I felt a little sheepish asking them to honour such a ridiculously huge mistake in the ad.
    I would assume they would be posting a correction notice for tomorrow, but just in case, if you're looking to buy nicotine patches, it's totally worth it to check your local SDM for the correction notice up by the front entrance. If there isn't one, you can take advantage of this wicked deal, too!
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Spring Shoes, Zellers

Airmiles Earned in 2011: 770
    SDM points Earned in 2011: 77,680
    MIRs Used in 2011: $143.18

Trading Score
    176 (99%)

wow! Crazy deal, and good for your dh for trying to quit! My dh has been 'trying to quit' for the last 4 years. Its incredibly hard for him (hes been a smoker for about 25 years)
    Andrea
    My Blog: http://andreasfitness.blogspot.com

I joined Swagbucks and made $25 in 3 weeks! Its so easy! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rhiannon1891

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Great deal! There was a correction notice at my SDM last night lol
    Coupon savings for 2011: 593.62

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

awesome deals and WTG on maxing out on coupons today! all the best to DH to quit smoking!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Thread Information