User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone looking to take advantage of the Sizzling salads "stackable" at RCSS should check the bottom for the expiry dates. About half the ones I saw there were expired (dec 31 2010 or january 18 2011) and the other half were may/june expiries.

I reported it to somebody working there and he said he'd pull them, but you can never be too careful checking. If there's no stock in the back, you might be stuck waiting until the next shipment, hopefully that comes before the coupon zone coupons expire.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbertha View Post
    Anyone looking to take advantage of the Sizzling salads "stackable" at RCSS should check the bottom for the expiry dates. About half the ones I saw there were expired (dec 31 2010 or january 18 2011) and the other half were may/june expiries.

I reported it to somebody working there and he said he'd pull them, but you can never be too careful checking. If there's no stock in the back, you might be stuck waiting until the next shipment, hopefully that comes before the coupon zone coupons expire.
    When does this coupon expire? I am planning on going to RCSS tonight to see if I can get some sizzling salads as I have the other 2.00 off coupon. I am hoping that RCSS has some of the coupon zone ones.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Same with my RCSS. Expired!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Found this in Edmonton as well

Thread Information