Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
Most of the stuff left was junk, mismatched or very damaged.

Managed to find a few things at HomeSense.
Down pillow for $5.....HomeSense's reg price $25.
Two decorative glass bowls for $2 each....HomeSense's reg price $25, retail $50+

(very nice bowls but would definitely not pay full retail for them....do you think winner's over-guestimates the original retail value?)
Sometimes their 'compare to' price is actually lower! I look up the value on the net, or sometimes the original price tag tells you. I really don't understand why they make up a lower number when it's already right there on the garment .

Quote Originally Posted by melodi View Post
Oh I didn't even think of going to HomeSense. Silly me!
Glad you guys were able to snag some away.
I didn't either. I'll have to go take a look next time .

Quote Originally Posted by AndieH View Post
I got a red and silver stovetop espresso maker for $2. (my fave deal).
Wow, great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by love88 View Post
Wow, I'm so envious by the great deals you got! I feel cheated that the ones I got were mostly priced at $7 & $9 jeans and not a lot of selection too. I actually thought they were gonna be down to give-away prices since that branch is moving to another location next month anyway. The cheapest good deal I actually got was a $5 Levi's jeans which I found at the women's section but I think is actually for men's (the size is 34/32, women's sizes usually go at lower number's such as 10, 12, 14, that's what I've been told by a salesperson before. I should probably just shop at another location next time. Any tips on where the best Winner locations are?
Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
Im VERY disappointed myself. went out to ours.. and their 'clearance' prices are like.. $10. $15, $25.. really THATS clearance pricing. it was literally like... $1.00-$1.50 off. whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by miniv View Post
went to winners today, they still had final clearance, however all items were $19 and up! didn't see anything less than that!
Those are just their normal clearance prices, final clearance pricing goes a lot lower.

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
They donated all the leftovers to charity.
I wonder if they bother to donate the returns they get in the coming weeks too? I've seen final clearance items on sale again at some stores, but the pricing was just like normal clearance .

Posted my finds here if anyone hasn't seen them :

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/186927-...-heavy-canada/