User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Hello everyone,
    It is a little short notice, but tomorrow Monday June 13 at 12pm my self and another smart canucker (biankavarner) will be meeting at the Tim Hortons on the north side. This is the Tim Hortons beside the Movies 12 Theaters.

Address - 12996 50 Street

We both have had alot of people asking us to meet and do a coupon exchange for the new smart source that just came out. Instead of us both driving around Edmonton meeting up with everyone we have decided to meet at one place and do some trades!

Neither of us live on that side of Edmonton but its seems to be were a lot of couponers are!
    We have flyer inserts for the new smartsource, the most recent p&g, the most recent red plum, some older redplums, and other coupons to trade.

I wonder if I'll met the person that stole my coupon binder last week !! If thats you... If thats you I suggest you dont come. LOL

Please PM me if you are able to make it tomorrow so we know how many will be there

Come with all your coupons as other people will be trading other coupons!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Chelsey & Bianca
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum, Smart Source, Tim Hortons

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wish I could join! I have so much running around to do after my boys being sick last week!!! Chelsey it would be great to meet you!!! Let me know when you are meeting up again!!!!!

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

What time will you be meeting?

Duh!!! I can't read. 12pm in bold lettering sheesh
    Last edited by rewogd; Mon, Jun 13th, 2011 at 12:51 PM.

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I am going to try get there in time ... . but I take the bus! hope to see you there I will be the one with the wood cane.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I will try to get there today!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Great! I look forward to meeting all of you.

We will be meeting at 12pm today

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I hope that as many SC can come to this. I think this is a great opportunity to do trades fast and simple. I had so many people asking me if I can come to them. As much as I would love to drive all over town that is not possible, I would be burning through my gas in no time so meeting in one central location is what we came up with.
    We will be there for a bid depending on how many people will show up. Hope to see as many people as possible!!!!

CheapArmyGal
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

You should I'll be there then maybe we can figure out where you think you may know me from!! lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

What a great idea!! I wish I could come, but too busy today Maybe next time...

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I also have some food coupons that I am willing to trade with, I would like to trade for ather food coupons in exchange.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish I could go but I am pretty tired. I was up late last night picking up my dad from the Airport. I got lucky and got 10 free Smartsource when we stopped at the gas station by my place. I asked the girl who work there if they are still selling it and what they do with the unsold papers. She said they selling it until 5am and they throw it away after doing inventory. I asked her if I can take the insert and she said sure because they end up in the trash anyway if no one buy it.

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thanks for arranging an awesome get together ... it was great to meet some fellow couponers and to be impressed with all that you have! Everyone was extremely generous and kind.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It was very nice to meet all of you. Thanks for all the great coupons and the inserts. I only wish I had more to offer, but I am building up my coupons and who knows, maybe I will have more to bring to the table next time. Thanks again.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Someone left a black recycleable bag with a strap with flyer inserts in it at the Tim Hortons meet up today. It has a little notebook inside and a pair of scissors....
    I have it in my car, please let me know whose this is.

Also, it was very nice to meet all of you today! I look forward to doing this again

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

This was an excellent turnout for such short notice. I hope we can do this again very soon. It was so nice to put some faces to the names. Please remember to give out a fair trade rating!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information