User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Are there any SC'ers from Campbell River? I am up there regularly and am thinking about doing some shopping next time. how is the LD up there? Or I guess I should ask,,, Is there a LD in CR?
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi - I'm originally from CR, but now live in Nanaimo. I know for sure that CR has a London Drugs (it's on Dogwood Street - downtown end). Let me know if you have success there...I'd love to bring my mom in with me sometime when I stack to see her jaw drop to the floor, and hopefully get her hooked!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I recently stacked at the CR LD. I went to customer service because there was a bit of a line up and I didn't want anyone to wait awhile because of me. The lady was pretty busy, but looked VERY closely at all my coupons, even handed a few back to me that I know could have been used (but it was my first BIG shop) in the end she got all confused because the phone was ringing and customers were getting mad that noone else was able to help them at the desk, so she took an extra $1.60 off one of my purchases.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I popped in today to LD Campbell River, did PM on the Huggies diapers to 8.99, Charmin 4.99, Bounty 4.99 all from Zeller's flyer this week. Also bought 2xold spice washes that were on sale for 3.99 each. I had $9. worth of stackable coupons for the diapers, $8. of stackable coupons for the old spice and about $8. for the charmin/bounty combo (buy 2 save 1.25 x2 plus others). The CS was nice but only efficient, no chatting-all business. Told me that she could not use 9$ of coupons because the price was 8.99 so she gave me my lowest coupon back (which was $1.) same as for the paper products and the old spice. I asked if she could just discount the coupon the 1 cent or 2 cents but was told no that they weren't allowed to do that. I didn't push any further just paid the extra couple bucks.

I don't know that I would go back in there to stack. I know Nanaimo would have no problem giving me full credit of my coupons.

There was no one at the counter when I got there and very few people in the store. But she 'seemed' busy. You know that feeling?

Happy with my bargains though, diapers are for the new niece/nephew coming in a month!

Thread Information