User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello!

I am relatively new to SmartCanucks, but I have been browsing the site for quite awhile. I saw that there's a local section for Barrie! So I just wanted to throw it out there that if anyone is looking to move in and around Barrie/GTA, I have the BEST realtor to help you with all of your needs and answer all of your questions. I know from experience that buying/selling a house can be a daunting task so I always let my local friends know about my realtor and as well, my mortgage broker. They are absolutely amazing. They are there for you 100%, 24/7 and really treat you like family. When we first bought our house we were so nervous and had a million questions about everything... instead of making us feel dumb and like we knew nothing, they really took the time to answer all of our questions and made sure we knew what was going on every step of the way.
    So like I said, I like to spread good news!!! When I find a businessperson that goes the extra mile I like to let people know!! We were treated royally and I couldn't have asked for better service. I will never use anyone else again!! So hopefully the info can help some other people in the area too... good and bad experiences should both be passed on!
    PM me @ [email protected] and I can give you all the contact details. Even if you just want to pick their brains, they are always more than happy to help. I have called them both more than 5 times since we moved into our current house, just to ask things about mortgages and house values etc, and I always get friendly and sound advice!!
    Anyway, that's my contribution for the day, lol, hope it helps someone!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We also used a Fantastic Hard working professional to help us with our Real Estate needs...He is a REMAX agent and he works all over the GTA and his office is in Vaughan. http://RealEstateMike.ca his name is Micheal Antczak AWESOME service!

Thread Information