User Tag List

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Hello fellow Winnipeggers

I do not buy the WFP and I was wondering if it is worth it to buy it for the coupons. If so, best during the week? During the weekend?

I have a contact who passes on the Smart Source coupons though. I'm lookin for ones other than that.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I think they only come in the weekend paper...I have heard sometimes Saturday, sometimes Sunday. I was going to sign up for a weekend subscription just for the inserts too

Doesn't the Sun have the inserts also?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

FYI: I saw the latest Smart Source insert in the Free Press sold at Dollarama, the Fermor/Lakewood location... I too decided to subscribe to the paper for Saturday's edition alone, ( the Sunday edition is the new "7" Winnipeg Sun style paper) as the customer service rep told me the inserts mostly go in the Saturday seeing as there is no "real" Sunday paper... I think it works out to be ten bucks and some change a month... if you are really only interested in the inserts, there's always the option of stopping the paper for that week if there are no coupon inserts (check the Smartsource/red plum schedule in the coupons tab of this website) and restarting for the week the inserts are available. You can even stop and resume service on line, if you're too lazy to call it in like me! Hope this helps!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I get the brandsaver coupon flyer and the red plum coupon flyer from the free community paper (mine is called The Metro) that is delivered to my house (along with all the weekly store flyers).

The smart source coupon flyer only comes in the Winnipeg free press...
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Okay thanks guys.

Trying to decide if it's worth my time

Thread Information