User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Hi!

I am a long-time lurker. I have been couponing for a years. I love it!! We donate most everything we get but I have snagged some really good deals lately like the 3.00 off Pedigree dog food(any size) stacked with RCSS's 3.00 off coupon to get 100 bags of dog food at .08 a piece to donate to the shelter!

I found a couple of coupons lately that I didn't see a post about so just a heads up. Hamburger Helper boxes here have a "Buy One Hamburger Helper, Get One Free Bag of Green Giant Veggies" on them. The only place that I have found these boxes is the two Sobeys locations we have but with last weeks BOGO on Hamburger Helper, it was a great deal.

I know others have found the SunMaid Raisin Bread Coupons but the ones I found are for .75 off.

I also found a "Buy two 6 pks of Pepsi and get a 6pk of Pepsi Max Free". It was a good one for yesterday and todays 1.99 six packs at SDM.

Sorry, I don't have access to a scanner to scan them right now.

A question....

I noticed that people are getting multiple envelopes a week from Save.ca. How do you bi-pass the one account per address rule?

Thank you!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Save.ca Coupons, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Multiple save.ca coupons:

My grandmother lets me send coupons to her address, she takes what she wants and gives me the rest. Same with my aunt.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Multiple email accounts. Multiple names (maybe your first intitial and middle name).

It helps if you can alter you address a little=sometimes they don't catch it.
    ie) 105 Smith St. Apt. 10
    and
    10-105 Smith St.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Just a word of caution if you do have multi accounts and they catch you (fiddling with your addy to gain more accounts) can get you banned from save.ca
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow -- what a great deal -- wish I had those coupons and spotted that deal. I decided to help out the SPCA in January - love to see their faces if I could have pulled up with that. Makes my stash of household cleaners/laundry seem pretty sad (these things are on their wish list too).

I have snagged some really good deals lately like the 3.00 off Pedigree dog food(any size) stacked with RCSS's 3.00 off coupon to get 100 bags of dog food at .08 a piece to donate to the shelter!

Multiple coupons - best way is a little help from your friends

I've asked a couple of friends to help me out with the donations by ordering the coupons and saving their inserts. And then I asked a couple more ... So now I have a neighbor who saves her coupon inserts and orders, my mom orders, some friends at work.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Hi!

I am a long-time lurker. I have been couponing for a years. I love it!! We donate most everything we get but I have snagged some really good deals lately like the 3.00 off Pedigree dog food(any size) stacked with RCSS's 3.00 off coupon to get 100 bags of dog food at .08 a piece to donate to the shelter!

I found a couple of coupons lately that I didn't see a post about so just a heads up. Hamburger Helper boxes here have a "Buy One Hamburger Helper, Get One Free Bag of Green Giant Veggies" on them. The only place that I have found these boxes is the two Sobeys locations we have but with last weeks BOGO on Hamburger Helper, it was a great deal.

I know others have found the SunMaid Raisin Bread Coupons but the ones I found are for .75 off.

I also found a "Buy two 6 pks of Pepsi and get a 6pk of Pepsi Max Free". It was a good one for yesterday and todays 1.99 six packs at SDM.

Sorry, I don't have access to a scanner to scan them right now.

A question....

I noticed that people are getting multiple envelopes a week from Save.ca. How do you bi-pass the one account per address rule?

Thank you!

Great deal on the dog food and what a way to give back!

Noticed you siad, 'here' re: the hamburger helper - may ask where here is?

The SunMaid I have found is for hotcross buns $0.75WUB1 - found in Central Ontario Food Basics.

The Pepsi is a good find too!

Now for the multiple save.ca - NEVER alter your address. Have your mom, sister, friend, co-worker, SIL, brother, dad, BIL etc. hold the other account(s) and send them to their address/rr/box#/apt etc. Let them choose the coupies they want to use and pass along the ones they don't.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Are these the coupons? I found this Sunmaid Raisin Bread coupon last month in a Walmart in Vancouver but it was just once and I haven't seen them again, yet. The Hamburger Helper with FPC on the package I've been seeing in various places. The Pepsi Max B2G1 I found just once in an Extra Foods in North Vancouver. Those are all great coupons!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Sorry, by "here" I meant Manitoba and those are the exact coupons.

A lot of the coupons you all post about, I don't find here. WalMart and SDM don't ever put out manufacturers coupons and RCSS only puts out store coupons. The only place I find them is Sobeys. I keep looking and keep hoping but no such luck. It's so frustrating!

Newfoundland
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I found a bunch of the hamburger Helper boxes with coupons at Dominion in Newfoundland, too.
    Lisa
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/katyandme
    In a little over a month, I've made $35.00! You can too!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

"WalMart and SDM don't ever put out manufacturers coupons and RCSS only puts out store coupons."

I'm in Manitoba too and I have seen coupons at SDM!! I frequent the Leila & McPhillips store in Winnipeg and have gotten MANY coupons from there. Every time I go, I take a walk up and down the aisles to see if there's anything new. I have also found manufacturer coupons at RCSS, although lately they have all just been store coupons. The only coupons I've ever found at Walmart were expired. :-(

I've also had some good finds at Safeway - again using the up and down the aisles technique.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I go up and down the aisles a couple times a week at Sobeys, CO-OP, Safeway, SDM, Walmart, Zellers, and RCSS and no such luck except at Sobeys and once in awhile, CO-OP. I have never found a coupon at SDM here(Brandon) unless it was a sticky stuck to a shampoo bottle.

Coupon SuperStar
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Has anyone been banned or heard of being banned from Save.ca?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

sometimes I will get more than one envelope from save.ca but that is because they have "hidden" coupons and I will order it with one other and have to do that multiple times to get all the "hidden" coupons. I'm only getting 2 in an envelope which seems such a waste to me but that is the way they do things.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

thanks Jody - glad you posted!
    I often get a couple of envelopes a week, whether its because of delays, or whatever..one week I might get nothing, the next week 2 or even 3 envelopes - thats partly because save doesn't make you order a minimum number of coupons. For example, on friday I sent for some coupons I wanted, then today they posted a new one for betty crocker icing, so I sent for that seperately, so I'll likely end up with 2 envelopes (at least) next week, unless something new is posted, then I might send for that too

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I saw the green giant offer on the hamburger helper at Save On Foods in BC (for anyone who is looking for it).

Save.ca does send me a couple envelopes in a week- also due to their multiple 'hidden' pages. Too bad they can't just put them all together for me since they all go to my same address.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information