User Tag List

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thought maybe we could list what local papers you find your P&G BrandSaver, Red Plum, and Smartsource in in Belleville and surrounding area?

Here in Marmora, I find SmartSource in the Community Press but it is ALWAYS the Thursday AFTER the Sunday it is listed to be released.

I find the Red Plum in the Thursday Peterborough Examiner (the Thursday closest to it's scheduled release date). And it's never in the Examiner that is forsale in the corner stores, I get it out of the FREE Examiner that is delivered to everyone who lives within city limits (pays to have family in PTBO I guess ;o)

As for the P&G BrandSaver, I've come across January's issue only by looking in people's recycled newspapers. I haven't a clue what paper or what date.

***UPDATE***

P&G Brandsaver is found in the FREE Peterborough Examiner as well. Now that the Examiner is no longer being carried here in Marmora, the closest location to purchase it is Havelock but ironically, THE INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPERS that are forsale there. Hmmmm...

Anyone else?
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Red Plum, Smart Source
    Last edited by wl_pro; Wed, Apr 6th, 2011 at 07:42 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I get the brandsaver, redplum and smartsource all with the free Trentonian paper w/flyers on Thursday when it's due out. I'm glad it's not in the EMC as haven't been getting it last few months(so miss my Canadian Tire and Metro flyers, thank goodness I can find them on here!)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Loridc View Post
    I get the brandsaver, redplum and smartsource all with the free Trentonian paper w/flyers on Thursday when it's due out. I'm glad it's not in the EMC as haven't been getting it last few months(so miss my Canadian Tire and Metro flyers, thank goodness I can find them on here!)

.ca there you will find the flyers you're missing.

We too were missing the Metro, Food Basics and Independent this week Never seems consistant. May I ask how the free Trentonian is delivered? Is it possible to pick them up in store too on Thursdays?
    Last edited by wl_pro; Sat, Feb 12th, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

for some reason it won't let me type flyer land . ca all together. So bizzare. Anyways, that is where you can look at the flyers you're missing in your paper.
    Last edited by wl_pro; Sat, Feb 12th, 2011 at 07:32 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    52 (98%)

Last week I was missing the SDM flyer, this week its Metro. Food Basics only comes about once every 3 months which drives me crazy because I like to use it to PM so I don't have to go all the way to Food Basics. The flyers are getting to be as funny as the mail!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Not sure if you can pick up free Trentonian w/flyers in stores on Thursdays or not...we don't have subscription or anything, just gets delivered each week

I wish we got Food Basics too more often! The only day I'm usually in Belleville is Thursday, last day of sales so not alot left.

I was wondering if anyone here was in Walmart tonight (Sat)...saw a couple shopping armed with flyers, going through each one and saying how they were going to price match this and that...just wondered if it was anyone from here?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    52 (98%)

Ditto, Thursday is my Belleville day because of DS's appts.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Anyone get the new Mar26/27 SmartSource? Which paper?

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I won't get it until this coming Thursday if everything holds true to norm. I hate that it's a week behind.

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Thread Information