User Tag List

MysteryShopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Skiers and shoppers...

www.mysteryshopperprogram.com is EXPANDING into Canada!

We are currently performing Ski Experience Shops at a Ski Resort located in Pincher Creek!

What better way is there to ski than to ski AND get paid while you do so!? You and a guest can enjoy:
    -a half day lesson
    -a standard lift ticket
    - lunch for 2
    - a retail purchase
    -a visit to the resort bar
    -dinner for 2
    - an overnight stay in the resort hotel!

We will reimburse UP TO $468.00 in your expenses for this visit!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: CONTACT ERIN ZAYAC
    [email protected]
    603-223-0303 EXT 127
    OR VISIT WWW.MYSTERYSHOPPERPROGRAM.COM AND CLICK ON NEW SHOPPERS TO REGISTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

pincher creek? uh hu.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

... Is that for Castle Mountain? Otherwise I have no idea what would be in Pincher Creek for skiing/boarding??

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I know. I reported the post but they must think its legit as the post remains. I don't ski but I also don't recall any ski hills there?

MysteryShopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello-
    Yes it is for Castle Mountain. They want to get feedback from a customer perspective. Here is what they are looking to have evaluated:
    -beginner ski lessons
    -a dinner for 2
    - a bar visit at the Tea Bar Pub
    - Lunch for 2
    - the Hotel stay experience

Yes, I realize that there are SEVERAL Mystery Shopping Scams out there. Check out this site: http://www.mysteryshop.org/index-na.php
    MSPA is renowned for helping to keep Mystery Shopping legitimate and helping shoppers figure out the scams from the real deals!

We are currently looking to schedule March shops, so if you or ANYONE you know is interested, please contact me! My email is [email protected].

Just a little bit about Goodwin and Associates Mystery Shopping Program:
    · We are a small company based out of Concord, NH and our business hours are 8-4:30 EST, Monday – Friday.
    · Our Client Services Managers are not only schedulers, but responsible for scheduling, editing the report, maintaining the client, and all of the inside work that comes with running a client’s MS program.
    o Each CSM is responsible for a list of clients for which they do recruiting and scheduling for. You might receive emails or calls from several different CSMs within our company.
    · We schedule most of our shops by self-assignment by the shopper. This means the shopper would be responsible for logging in on their own each month and searching for shops in their area, accepting those that they are interested in.
    · It is extremely important to keep your shopper profile as detailed and up to date as possible. Some shops require bartending experience, restaurant management experience, or access to airports. The more we know about you, the more likely you will be offered shops you are qualified for.

Thread Information