User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I finally did it! I bought 50$ on SDM 20x bonus days and now have enough points for 30$ free! I did buy stuff that I normally wouldn't use(multibonta) but the coupons made it worthwhile, I bought DD 2 hair colour pots which were 15$ each and that's the only reason I picked up everything else. I'm excited to have the points but still will only do this once in a while...I'm starting to read the Shopper's thread to get tips for what to but. Thanks G-S!!!
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

any news on where the train is?
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I believe the train has made its way home

I got some good deals this week! I bought 4 Arm and Hammer Laundry detergent at WM for 1.97 each. And then I pricematched Olay body wash for 2/6.99 - 2.00off - 3.00off coupons for 1.99 for both! I also PM some Advil Nighttime for 2.99 and used my 4 dollar coupons so they paid me 4 dollars!!!! I do think the cashiers at WM are starting to hate me though lol

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

I did receive the train thank you to all the riders for following the rules.. and allowing for a smooth ride.
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Many of us don't want emails for threads we leave comments on or subscribe to (see screenshot below) but occasionally we do. For example you post locally for your city "does anyone know what store the Vector cereal has the boxes with banana coupons on it?" - if someone answers you want to know asap.

Or if you love emails or a daily digest, then this tip if for you.

Note: There are other ways to keep on top of subscribed threads without emails. Remember this tip: SC Tip: How to get email notifications if someone comments on a thread

When you post in a thread you are automatically "subscribed" just by posting. You won't necessarily get an email -- it'll depend on your global settings.

You probably don't want every thread to email you ... you'll be swamped.

Here's how to get an email notice when a thread that you really want to watch such as this one:

Step 1. Look for the Thread Tools link on the upper right burgundy line menu.

Step 2: The default will be: no email notification (most likely) and a folder called Subscriptions (you can add extra folders ... hold on to this idea because it'll be useful down the road when we explain some power user tips)

Step 3: Pick the type of email notification you'd like.

Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Anyone still here? I have totally fallen off the coupon wagon and need some inspiration to get on it again! I find that i am having a hard time keeping up and making time to stay organized and get all the different stores for deals. Any tips on how you have kept organized and been the most efficient with your time?
    On another note we now have a No Frills so hopefully I will be finding some deals!!!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - almost a year as gone by since we started. Where did the time go.

Many of you are senior Canuckers and helping newcomers. Awesome.

Good luck, good deals, happy trails.

I'll be asking the moderators to expire this thread.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread Information