User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I've actually had people eye my accordian coupon file on a few occasions. I'm surprised someone actually went for it though Thanks for the tip.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I suggest you keep an eye out for trade lists on here.. If all of a sudden someone turns up with 90% of the coups you're missing... meet them at the pole!!!
    Last edited by polish.princess; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2011 at 08:39 AM.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I am sorry that happened to you!!
    Last year I had my diaper bag with my i-phone and wallet inside(including $500 worth of gc's+movie vouchers we had just picked up at costco for Christmas)stolen from my Pediatrician's office in downtown Winnipeg..set it down on a chair and turned my back that was it! They reviewed the video tapes and saw a person leaving with it..due to the privacy act they could not tell me if it was a male or female! Still burns my a**!!
    G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Last year I had my diaper bag with my i-phone and wallet inside(including $500 worth of gc's+movie vouchers we had just picked up at costco for Christmas)stolen from my Pediatrician's office in downtown Winnipeg..set it down on a chair and turned my back that was it! They reviewed the video tapes and saw a person leaving with it..due to the privacy act they could not tell me if it was a male or female! Still burns my a**!!
    G
    The privacy act protects the thief?!? Did the tape get released to the police at least? That's so crazy.... it would burn me up too!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

What nerve of someone I once had someone look over my shoulder when I was looking threw my binder during shopping... creeped me out.
    What has happened to some people

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I guess we need to consider that our coupons holders are just as valuable as a wallet with money, for those that know how to use them properly.........

sorry to hear of this happening to you.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Sorry to hear, I hope that you get your binder back.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

i found a deep shoulder bag...i think i'll use that when i go shopping now so no one can see my binder! LOL!

hope your binder returns OP!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    G

Have you suggested telling your doctor that not releasing that information to authorities is called aiding and abetting? If they know something about the theft, they are required by law to report it. They may change their tune when you post all over the internet what kind of operation they're running. Maybe let them know. In the future, you should file a police report after the incident for any high-value theft.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Reminder bump.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's ridiculous!

I never take all my coupons with me when I shop usually the ones that I know I'm using and then ones that I might use in another ziploc.

I never ever leave my purse in the cart I always have it either on me or my mom holds it while I run and grab something. I think the best thing I have bought is a cross body purse because it's so much more comfortable then a shoulder bag and doesn't make one arm or hand hurt more than the other I feel it distributes the weight better.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

It's scary that it has happened twice and in the same store. I always bring my 2 binders (1 for food and 1 for everything else) only because you never know what will be an instore special or even on clearance. I always make sure to shop with another person and if I have to walk away, even for a second, I always say "watch the book!!" LOL It's funny, I'm more worried about my binders than with my purse...

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

It does suck!!!

On Monday at RCSS not only did someone walk off with my coupons but my whole cart!!!! Like seriously WHO DOES THAT - I walked around the store a few times and went to CS yet the cart was no where to be found.

Thank god I did not have my binder with me, just an envelope.

Makes me mad that someone has the BALLS to even think of doing it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information