User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

there are other people if you look at comments ... that are from bc and such even though its a winnipeg section... all it said in your post is that u contacted HO doesn't say at all that u are from winnipeg....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    65 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesn2boys View Post
    there are other people if you look at comments ... that are from bc and such even though its a winnipeg section... all it said in your post is that u contacted HO doesn't say at all that u are from winnipeg....
    read post #6.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

yes you can still stack... there are just more specific rules about it now

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ya looked at post 6 ... nothing about winnipeg... like i said others post from diff places... either way... there is no point in arguing ....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    65 (95%)

ya, no point arguing but if you read posts 1-5 in the WINNIPEG section one would come to the conclusion were discussing the wpg. store. sheesh.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Mad Madder I just recieved this one today as well from Lynn I live in Kelowna BC.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I would suggest that we all send emails to London Drugs indicating that we are confused about the Winnipeg store's policy. If they get a lot of feedback, maybe they will reconsider or at least clarify what exactly it is that their policy is. It seems that there are different answers depending on which CSR is on and that should not happen.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gigglegirl15 View Post
    I would suggest that we all send emails to London Drugs indicating that we are confused about the Winnipeg store's policy. If they get a lot of feedback, maybe they will reconsider or at least clarify what exactly it is that their policy is. It seems that there are different answers depending on which CSR is on and that should not happen.

I agree. The majority of us are completely willing to follow their rules, except we are all confused on exactly what those rules are! LOL

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    65 (95%)

hi everyone.

i was back at LD this morning. had a different CSR. asked about new rules all she said was limit 2 (thats an old one by now) & that they have to read the coupons more carefully. if it says "cannot be combined with any other offer" then its not stackabe & they won't accept it. if it says "one coupon per purchase" (and practically all of mine did) its ok. if it says "one coupon per purcahse, not to be combined with any other offer" then its not accepatable because of the "can't combine part". i hope this clarifies somewhat & this is the second time in 3 days i have gone & spoke to 2 different CSR's. maybe ther was just some confusion amongst the staff, who knows. and i am referring to the wpg. LD. this will be my last post on this subject i just wanted to pass along what was told to me. happy stacking everyone.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Madder View Post
    hi everyone.

i was back at LD this morning. had a different CSR. asked about new rules all she said was limit 2 (thats an old one by now) & that they have to read the coupons more carefully. if it says "cannot be combined with any other offer" then its not stackabe & they won't accept it. if it says "one coupon per purchase" (and practically all of mine did) its ok. if it says "one coupon per purcahse, not to be combined with any other offer" then its not accepatable because of the "can't combine part". i hope this clarifies somewhat & this is the second time in 3 days i have gone & spoke to 2 different CSR's. maybe ther was just some confusion amongst the staff, who knows. and i am referring to the wpg. LD. this will be my last post on this subject i just wanted to pass along what was told to me. happy stacking everyone.
    I was planning my first LD trip before I read about the 'changes' and all the confusion, so this morning I called and spoke to a manager (can't remember his name) and had him clarify for me....it was exactly as you explained I went this afternoon and the lady at CS said they were all confused but thinks most understand it now, apparently they have had a tonne of people calling to clarify.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Okay, I've relieved to hear more people getting the "cannot be combined" rule...I was really worried about the immediate future of coupon stacking when some people reported that they wouldn't take "limit one per purchase" coupons!! I guess they've been getting calls! Us couponers take this very seriously!!!

Of course, now I need to buy another coupon book so I can separate "stackables" from "non-stackables"...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gigglegirl15 View Post
    Okay, I've relieved to hear more people getting the "cannot be combined" rule...I was really worried about the immediate future of coupon stacking when some people reported that they wouldn't take "limit one per purchase" coupons!! I guess they've been getting calls! Us couponers take this very seriously!!!

Of course, now I need to buy another coupon book so I can separate "stackables" from "non-stackables"...
    I am doing the same ! I have been reading my coupons while watching t.v ans seperating stackables and non stackables quite a bit of work !!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

good to hear! I dont have my book right in front of me but what do most brandsaver ones say?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2coupons View Post
    good to hear! I dont have my book right in front of me but what do most brandsaver ones say?

The brandsavers all say on the back "One per purchase" however only a handful have the wording "Not to be combined with any other offer".

Now that I've looked at my coupons more closely, I'm wondering if anyone has tried to stack the Websaver diaper/wipe coupons anywhere else?!?!? They don't say "One coupon per purchase" or offer ANYWHERE!!!! I've done this with success in the past at both Walmart and Zellers with getting free coffemate with the 1$ off with coffee purchase coupons... They didn't specify anywhere on them either...

Technically, they should be able to be used together anywhere if the coupon doesn't indicate otherwise right?
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

oh Mel, that is a nice find. I am going to check mine right now!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information