User Tag List

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I very rarely shop at PC in Belleville but with a few deals that I wanted today, I decided to. When I'm all ready to check out, I profile the cashiers and think I've picked the best out of the line up NOT! I go to use some TFT and WebSaver, P&G. She tells me she needs to call for aproval for WEB COUPONS. I tell her they're not WEB COUPONS. I explain that they're ordered and mailed to one's home and are MANUFACTURER COUPONS...they're not a printable coupon. She says, "we only take save.ca". I say, "really!? Since when? I was just in yesterday and used these and had no problem whatsoever". Her phone rings. She talks into the phone, "we only take save.ca, right?" Off the phone she gets, and says to me, yep we only take save.ca and not any web coupons. I tell her I think she and management confused with terms "web coupons, webSaver and printable coupons" I show an example of a printable coupon and ask for manager as she voids my order as I tell her I won't be purchasing things if I cannot use my coupies. Manager comes over takes a millisecond look and says, "YES, we take these...they're fine." Cashier still tries to argue with manager saying she was told no Websaver. Manager still says, they're fine. Girl tries to tell me that that lady (manager) was not the same lady she just on phone with I told her I understood that she needed to ask...blah, blah, blah....truth be told...I think she was pissed because I purchasing things for $.24cents. I also think she wanted to make up her own rules and couldn't believe I called her out on it. In the end, I got my items and used all my coupies.

TY for reading my rant. lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Price Chopper, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

That's exactly what happened to me in Trenton a few weeks ago! After an apology from both head office and store here, I printed out their email saying YES they take websaver coupons

Sorry you had a hard time.

What deal were you getting for $0.24 if you don't mind me asking??

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

French's mustard ;o)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

gotta love it when they try and make up rules. Good deal on the mustard i used that save $2 when you buy 2 at No Frills Dollar sale. I also like when they say they cant price adjust a coupon

Thread Information