User Tag List

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Have any of you been to the new Shoppers Drug Mart on Scott Road/74th? I decided to check it out today...not impressed. I asked if they had a post office or mail box...no. I asked if they print photos, and the cashier said she had no idea how to use the little photo machine or how much it cost. They have a food area with packaged raw veggies, fruit, easy meals etc. Most of it had expired Feb 25th! A lot of the prices were wrong or not on the shelves. I realize it is a new store and will have glitches at first, but this was not a good first impression. Then my little girl really needed to use the bathroom and they wouldn't let her. She is only 3 and at that age, they can't hold their bladder very long! THere was nothing else open in the area close by. I asked for the manager and quickly told him all of these things and that I was sorry but I would have to leave my cart with everything in it due to there being no bathroom and so many expired things.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I haven't been there but I did go to another new one at 96 & 120th. Not impressed either. I wondered the store and found no coupons and no deals. Then when I saw their milk at $5.19 when the Shoppers I regularly go to is $4.19 I left and wont be back.

I LUV FREE Stuff
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That is ridiculuos if they don't allow your daughter use their bathroom, no bathroom for public but c'mon....they have to make some exception, I feel for you and always drag 2 kids with me, I will be very unhappy too....SDM at both Langley location are so far nice.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Should have pointed out that if he doesn't let her use the bathroom, he might just have to go grab a mop in a couple minutes.

Funny enough, back when I worked in retail, a kid did in fact pee in the store while playing on a display toy.

Thread Information