User Tag List

Page 103 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3868
Like Tree9447Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

  1. #1531
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    67
    Likes Received
    115
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    I found the paper trimmer at Dollarama in Niagara Falls on Morrison in Foodland Plaza. There were only 2 and I got one of them. I'm using it to cut 3 sheets of normal paper so it would be very handy for coupon inserts and its very easy to use because its not very large. And it has built in storage but I find it slightly difficult to slide the cover off because it locks into place so well. My new favourite toy though

  2. #1532
    Smart Canuck r0c0upons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,535
    Likes Received
    1965
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    try and guess which store you're at....the drugstore, or dollarama! lol....

    Name:  IMG_20140129_192130.jpg
Views: 3769
Size:  69.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192159.jpg
Views: 3938
Size:  55.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192242.jpg
Views: 3673
Size:  87.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192252.jpg
Views: 7209
Size:  116.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192545.jpg
Views: 4447
Size:  76.1 KB

    also found small cans of chunky soup for a buck. expiry in 2015

    Name:  IMG_20140129_193000.jpg
Views: 3178
Size:  58.1 KB
    anisa, JadeAngel, GoJays and 5 others like this.
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

    -Henry Ford

  3. #1533
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    475
    Likes Received
    611
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    try and guess which store you're at....the drugstore, or dollarama! lol....

    Name:  IMG_20140129_192130.jpg
Views: 3769
Size:  69.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192159.jpg
Views: 3938
Size:  55.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192242.jpg
Views: 3673
Size:  87.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192252.jpg
Views: 7209
Size:  116.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_20140129_192545.jpg
Views: 4447
Size:  76.1 KB

    also found small cans of chunky soup for a buck. expiry in 2015

    Name:  IMG_20140129_193000.jpg
Views: 3178
Size:  58.1 KB
    What store is this? Is food good to buy from the Dollarama? Once I bought a pack of Mars bars - they were expired. Scary...
    oscarandme likes this.

  4. #1534
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    80
    Likes Received
    88
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)



    I've never had a problem with food from dollarama

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

  5. #1535
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    475
    Likes Received
    611
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by smcs28 View Post
    I've never had a problem with food from dollarama

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Maybe I should look at expiry dates more closely.
    smcs28 and oscarandme like this.

  6. #1536
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9361
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    anyone can post a pic of the paper trimmer please, thanks!

  7. #1537
    Smart Canuck sassypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Regina, SK.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,736
    Likes Received
    1822
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    anyone can post a pic of the paper trimmer please, thanks!
    http://smartcanucks.ca/dollarama-fin...for-couponers/ ... link to the main page that talked about it.

    Sent via technology - 💋 SASSYPANTS.
    oscarandme likes this.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

    P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

  8. #1538
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Markham, ON
    Posts
    59
    Likes Received
    37
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by sassypants View Post
    http://smartcanucks.ca/dollarama-fin...for-couponers/ ... link to the main page that talked about it.

    Sent via technology -  SASSYPANTS.
    Any comments on that paper cutter? I bought it but I noticed it only trims the paper at the top part of the cutter, maybe like up to 3" -- the bottom part doesn't cut well.
    Snow In Summer and oscarandme like this.

  9. #1539
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    67
    Likes Received
    115
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    I also noticed that today when cutting work related stuff, that was larger than coupon sized items and my paper is say thinker than coupons. I don't know if its because there is more pressure at the top or the blade isn't as sharp near the bottom. I still have problems opening it for the storage area but I really love the thing for $3. I have to cut a bunch of stuff so I'm about to give it a good workout
    oscarandme likes this.

  10. #1540
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    67
    Likes Received
    115
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    I find you do need to put you fingers on the "pink guard" which applies more even pressure the whole length. I just cut 300 parking vouchers and had no problems as long as I had my thumb near the bottom and my index finger near the top. Just be careful they doesn't slip! Again, I love this thing though!!! Name:  Photo1231.jpg
Views: 2555
Size:  45.5 KB

  11. #1541
    Senior Canuck Dinobuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    990
    Likes Received
    955
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    I have a large paper cutter & you have to make sure there's pressure on the paper, top & bottom as well in order for it to work properly......also, I find that if you make the cut, quickly, it goes smoothly....if you go too slow, the bottom part of the paper doesn't get cut very good. I picked the Exacto cutter yesterday but haven't tried it yet.....
    Shwa Girl and oscarandme like this.

  12. #1542
    Smart Canuck Applepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,884
    Likes Received
    309
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    What section is the paper cutter sold?
    oscarandme likes this.

  13. #1543
    Senior Canuck Dinobuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    990
    Likes Received
    955
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    It was on the side of an endcap at the front of the store near the school/work supply aisle.
    oscarandme likes this.

  14. #1544
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    84
    Likes Received
    168
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    What store is this? Is food good to buy from the Dollarama? Once I bought a pack of Mars bars - they were expired. Scary...
    yes food is safe to buy at Dollarama. They get inspected just like everyone else and they get their foods from most of the same suppliers that grocery stores, etc. get their food from. If you bought an expired item then it's a problem with an employee not checking expiry dates, not with the company.

  15. #1545
    Senior Canuck Dinobuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    990
    Likes Received
    955
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post
    yes food is safe to buy at Dollarama. They get inspected just like everyone else and they get their foods from most of the same suppliers that grocery stores, etc. get their food from. If you bought an expired item then it's a problem with an employee not checking expiry dates, not with the company.
    Very true...just the other day, RCSS had expired Choc Chip cookies on clearance....
    Autumn7, oscarandme and Neeenerz like this.

Page 103 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •