User Tag List

Page 20 of 269 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 4029
Like Tree9879Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

  1. #286
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,589
    Likes Received
    4534
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Wasted my money today, I bought the $3 wheeled cart but it's so flimsy that it can probably hold very light items. On the plus side I found dishwasher/microwavable ceramic coffee mug with silicone lid and sleeve for $2. Spent $30 there today.

    I couldn't find the lap desk yet and really in need of 1.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Dec 2nd, 2012 at 08:11 PM.

  2. #287
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9358
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Wasted my money today, I bought the $3 wheeled cart but it's so flimsy that it can probably hold very light items. On the plus side I found dishwasher/microwavable ceramic coffee mug with silicone lid and sleeve for $2. Spent $30 there today.

    I couldn't find the lap desk yet and really in need of 1.
    yup, its filmsy but for $3 is a deal. I used it for newspaper and hair gel in the washroom, works great for that purpose. I brought another one the next day for kitchen to hold gingers and onion, and of course not 10lbs of onions, i

  3. #288
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    441
    Likes Received
    295
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Sorry if these were mentioned...

    Found 'Zoobles' at our Dollarama for $1-3. I don't know what they are other places.

    Has anyone seen Barbie Clothes at their Dollarama? I think they had Bratz clothes, but I don't know if they would fit Barbie.

  4. #289
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    288
    Likes Received
    11
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I found crayola sets for decorating christmas cookies yesterday for $2.00. It comes with the cookie cutters, icing gels and candy eyes.
    sweetmomma, r0c0upons and tobiwobi like this.
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

  5. #290
    Smart Canuck missxhillary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    hamilton, ontario
    Posts
    1,526
    Likes Received
    1277
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)




    found the cutest santa with a longggg sparkly beard that hangs up for $2

  6. #291
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    neat keychain that has an led light and also 11 different screwdriver heads that fold into tiny container for $3.
    r0c0upons likes this.

  7. #292
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    229
    Likes Received
    9
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    Did anyone else see the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse in hard cover at their Dollarama? Haven't seen the books or the laptop desks yet.

    Thanks for the tip about the Chuck & Friends DVD with toy, I picked one for DS's stocking. Also picked up the snuggle for hubby

  8. #293
    Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Saint John, New Brunswick
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,484
    Likes Received
    1139
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)



    I bought a really nice hard camera case, (case-logic was the brand) for one of the big dslr type cameras. Came with a bunch of accessories too (straps, etc.) I've been looking for one for awhile but didn't want to shell out $20 for one. It was $3.

    Name:  CaseLogic DSLR Case.jpg
Views: 2180
Size:  18.8 KB
    This is the exact case

  9. #294
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    Likes Received
    1968
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    havent seen these either but i finally saw someone with a lady gaga book

    Quote Originally Posted by arwen999 View Post
    Did anyone else see the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse in hard cover at their Dollarama? Haven't seen the books or the laptop desks yet.

    Thanks for the tip about the Chuck & Friends DVD with toy, I picked one for DS's stocking. Also picked up the snuggle for hubby

  10. #295
    always been frugal nessa23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    3,251
    Likes Received
    1880
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    didn't see ANY books at the Dollarama I was at the other day. Although there were like 5 people putting Christmas stuff out, so I wondered if they put other things away?? Still found some good deals, I would like to go back, but probably to a different location.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

  11. #296
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    151
    Likes Received
    24
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Today I found a model car kit by Revell for $3. They also had 2 types of airplanes. They snap together, says for age 8+, stickers included no paint required. Mine is a '78 corvette coupe. The other car was a mustang I think.

  12. #297
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    I bought a really nice hard camera case, (case-logic was the brand) for one of the big dslr type cameras. Came with a bunch of accessories too (straps, etc.) I've been looking for one for awhile but didn't want to shell out $20 for one. It was $3.

    Name:  CaseLogic DSLR Case.jpg
Views: 2180
Size:  18.8 KB
    This is the exact case
    whoa you have great luck at the dollar store.

  13. #298
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Found in the toy aisle: Discovery Bay Games, Ringling Brothers Mini Pop Out Puzzle $3.

  14. #299
    Canadian Genius Abby5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,555
    Likes Received
    2433
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    Baking cupcake papers with matching picks.
    Great gift box package
    Over the door wreath hanger
    Sprinkles
    And lots of snowflake decoration for school

  15. #300
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    Likes Received
    1968
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    dont know if this is a deal or not, but it seems like it might be.....large green apple soy candles at dollarama for $3

Page 20 of 269 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •