User Tag List

Page 5 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there,

I don't live in those areas but someone here posted that they saw the adult Snuggie at Scarborough Town Centre.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes I found the adult snuggie at Scarborough town centre, Kennedy & Lawrence dollarama, & even at Pickering town centre!!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eskimopie View Post
    my friend bought one as a joke and let her dog pee on it and it still turned positive. Not sure who would wanna use those...
    how many pups did she have?
    coupon girl likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pure Softness facial tissue 160 sheets 2 ply is a store brand from the Giant grocery store chain in the U.S.Cost $1.00
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Aug 27th, 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: added price

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    I was in my local dollarama yesterday, and spotted bags of m&m's with the pouch tops, they were $2 each, so for $16 dollars I walked out with 8 bags of m&m's andsome movie tickets! Going to get some more today, planning on using the m&m's for christmas recipes, and maybe I can throw the movie tickets into a gift basket for someone at christmas.... I'd like to use them but like DH and I will ever have time to go to the movies, let alone time to ourselves ever again... LOL
    We keep doing the same thing and then take the little baggie of treats to the movie with us. It's a great deal! Look at it the other way, pay to go to a movie and get free treats. People would be all over it!
    msguppy, tobiwobi and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    I have two seperate friends that used these, and they both swear by them. The test said negative when they weren't, and positive when they were. Once they got the positive test, both of them bought an expensive test which confirmed their pregnancy. One of my friends asked their doctor about them, and he told her that as long as there was a certain stamp on the back, it should be good. She said checked, and what he told her to look for was on the back of the box.
    I have actually done the exact same thing as described above with both my pregnancies and 2x when I wasn't pregnant and the results were absolutely correct.
    Nettie and GoddessDigi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found the adult Snuggie today at my Dollarama, thanks for the info.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Thanks Thien Nga!
    You are welcome, did you buy some ?:D
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For anyone that is looking I saw the Snuggies at the Bovaird & Airport Dollarama. My mom found an ironing board cover at one location. She also bought the Dreamie, the fabric was the silky kind and she thought it would have been cotton, but said for the amount of fabric she got $3 is a steal. I also came across kitchen floor mats, bath mats, beautifully designed kitchen towel sets (two towels per set) and an iPod (tablet) stand for $2.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I found Glee ™ watches for $3, the price on the back says $29.99!
    linguistar likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there,

We went with a $20 budget for halloween decorations. Get them now while the aisle is organized and selection is plenty. We got tons of stuff and ended up only spending $13. Some finds a skull with a flickering light in it and a huge white garbage bag shaped like a spider that you fill with yard waste.
    neelkamalll1979 and r0c0upons like this.

A Machine Like No Other CouponMachine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I stopped at Dollarama today and saw that they have a variety of Old Spice Bonus packages that include full size body wash and a trial size deodorant for $3. I thought it is a good deal if anyone is considering. I also saw a wider variety of Axe Bodywash and hair products for $3 also. There are probably more, but those are what really caught my eye.
    Reps Are Always Appreciated

Click here to friend me!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Mine has the Childrens Advil Blue Raspberry for $3 expiry 2014
    Jezebel and GoJays like this.

NovaScotianCouponer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponMachine View Post
    I stopped at Dollarama today and saw that they have a variety of Old Spice Bonus packages that include full size body wash and a trial size deodorant for $3. I thought it is a good deal if anyone is considering. I also saw a wider variety of Axe Bodywash and hair products for $3 also. There are probably more, but those are what really caught my eye.
    Saw these at my local Dollarama as well. I think there were Head and Shoulder's and Pantene packs too. Perfect for Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers (if your stocking is big enough, lol!). And you can't go wrong with the price!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Mine has the Childrens Advil Blue Raspberry for $3 expiry 2014
    I saw these as well, but I think I saw Cherry flavoured instead of Blue Raspberry. But $3 for that?! Such a great deal. Way cheaper than grocery and drug stores!

I also grabbed myself an Adult (Varsity) Snuggie because I find it getting chilly in the apartment these days and I don't like closing my window because it gets too stuffy. Other things I picked up recently were: Fluffy Soft fabric softener sheets ($1), Crispy Chicken Coating ($1.25), 10pk Hot Chocolate w/$4 worth of coupons in the inside incl. FPC Aero ($2 each), 12pk Heinz Little Kids Cookies (2/$1! ) and five pairs of toddler socks with grip on the bottom of them for $1 each. They have a lot of variety now than they used to, I love it!
    GoJays and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Back in the day when Dollarama first opened up at Centre and Dufferin in Thornhill (and EVERYTHING was still just a dollar)... my now husband bought golf clubs from there for $1....

His intention was to go golfing with his buddies and win and then make fun of his friends who spend hundreds of dollars on their clubs....
    dizzyb and ssbean like this.

Page 5 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information