User Tag List

Page 16 of 272 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I had bought that Shirt Foldering thingy for my 14 yr. old ds, his idea of folding shirts is to wrap them around his arm then shove them in his drawer.
    anisa, linguistar and ssbean like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cinpow that looks wonderful! Enjoy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

everytime I read this thread it makes me want to go out to my local dollarama to see what I can find lol
    rngirl87 likes this.
    free stuff with swagbucks! Give it a try : > http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/karottz

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my local dollarama was fully stock on everything! the one thing I didn't find was the 26" wipe blade. they had 16, 22, and 24. they had selections of art kits for girls, but my daughter is only 11mths, kinda too early to get those now.lol, but they look interesting. just checked walmart.ca, they are sold for $10!
    Last edited by cinpow; Thu, Nov 15th, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i saw rubber rain booties today for $3.

they are like galoshes, but more of an ankle height. they were adult sizes i think, i didn't look too close. i had never seen them before, i thought they were a good idea and reasonably priced!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I always find great books there! Now that I work a few stores down from Dollarama, I always run in to check it out. Picked up William and Kate: A Royal Love Story for $2 with a price of $29.99 on the back. There were a ton of books there similar but of other people. I also saw a really big Lady Gaga book there the other day and walked down to Coles and the same one was on sale for $15 or $20, can't remember now.
    Poirot and linguistar like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My mom is coming to town tomorrow, and I'm going to show her all these finds at Dollarama!
    anisa likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if anyone posted about the Raptor Clips. Here is a link http://www.raptorbrands.com/clip.html I bought them from Dollarama during the summer. My husband started using them now to provide extra support when hanging his bike on his car bike rack. He says to tell others on here about them. They are wonderful.

I checked my Dollarama today and they only had size 18 wiperblades.

Also, found a jumbo pack of Papermate pens. Only red ink was available. 4 sets bundled in one. I think there are about 12/set. The sets are similar to this one: http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Mate%C2%.../dp/B002XK0BQ8 - They sold 4 of sets for $3 I think it was.

Lastly, someone was asking about the shopping cart on wheels. I only saw plaid designs.
    AndieH likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just came back from Vic Park/Danforth location where I found Carnation hot chocolate 280g bag marked down to $1! (No tax!) The equivalent box of 10x28g sachets were still $2. There were still about 20 bags on the shelf.

Perfect timing for the chilly days to come...
    anisa likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by linguistar View Post
    Not sure if anyone posted about the Raptor Clips. Here is a link http://www.raptorbrands.com/clip.html I bought them from Dollarama during the summer. My husband started using them now to provide extra support when hanging his bike on his car bike rack. He says to tell others on here about them. They are wonderful.

I checked my Dollarama today and they only had size 18 wiperblades.

Also, found a jumbo pack of Papermate pens. Only red ink was available. 4 sets bundled in one. I think there are about 12/set. The sets are similar to this one: http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Mate%C2%.../dp/B002XK0BQ8 - They sold 4 of sets for $3 I think it was.

Lastly, someone was asking about the shopping cart on wheels. I only saw plaid designs.
    I saw the green raptor clips in Dollarama awhile ago and wondered what they were! sort of like bungee cords I guess.
    anisa likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found a couple of Clorox brushes $2.00 and $3.00 and Heinz mayonnaise $2.00 and Kelloggs chocolate crunchy granola bars $2.00 and Pert Plus 2 IN 1 1.18L $3.00 and 2 pack Spongetowel $3.00.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  41qRm0wt1oL.jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  24.4 KB
    saw this avery trio binder organizer in dt toronto. didnt see how much it was, but there was only two of them. selling for $49?!?! on amazon.com
    anisa likes this.
    Superpoints referral worth 50 POINTS! http://superpoints.com/bonus/eqyxp8
    happy halloween SC'ers

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by prettyunicorns View Post
    Name:  41qRm0wt1oL.jpg
Views: 1873
Size:  24.4 KB
    saw this avery trio binder organizer in dt toronto. didnt see how much it was, but there was only two of them. selling for $49?!?! on amazon.com
    They had a whole shelf of these the other day at my Carlingwood Ottawa Dollarama. They were all out of the Snuggies unfortunately. My mom just told me on the phone that my Nanny needed a new one.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow, lame in comparison to what you guys have found, and I think this was Dollar Giant/Dollar Tree, but keep your eyes out for a 1.24 L of Arizona Iced Tea in a plastic bottle for those who like it. I saw the lemon and the diet green tea for $1.25. I'm sure they'll find their way into other stores, I haven't ever seen them before so they seem like a dollar store only item come from the US potentially.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Ahhh this thread makes me want to go to the dollarama so bad! I just spend so much money in there lol! It's directly beside the goodlife I volunteer/work out at and I just spend way too much money every time I go in there.. I come out with so much stuff I did NOT need!

Page 16 of 272 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread Information