User Tag List

Page 55 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Like Tree9955Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Found some more deals today. Ottawa dollaramas are not out of the tote bags, I've been to three and there are multiple colours/styles at multiple locations. Trainyards, Walkley and Montreal all have them. In addition to that I am adding:
    Nivea face cream for men $3
    St.ives apricot face scrub in the 33% bigger size for $2 and another st. Ives facial cleanser (green packaging) for $2.

Pigeon (don't let the pigeon drive the bus series... A kid thing) matching game in a metal tin $2
    Paul frank marching game in metal tin. $2
    Lindburg model car kits (exact kind in hobby stores), made in us, 1937 Chevrolet convertible and 1940 ford convertible model cars. Just in time for Father's Day! $3!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by medicmommy View Post
    Found some more deals today. Ottawa dollaramas are not out of the tote bags, I've been to three and there are multiple colours/styles at multiple locations. Trainyards, Walkley and Montreal all have them. In addition to that I am adding:
    Nivea face cream for men $3
    St.ives apricot face scrub in the 33% bigger size for $2 and another st. Ives facial cleanser (green packaging) for $2.

Pigeon (don't let the pigeon drive the bus series... A kid thing) matching game in a metal tin $2
    Paul frank marching game in metal tin. $2
    Lindburg model car kits (exact kind in hobby stores), made in us, 1937 Chevrolet convertible and 1940 ford convertible model cars. Just in time for Father's Day! $3!!!!
    Montreal? is that a street name in Ottawa? *confused*

Anyways, here (in Montreal) I did 3 dollaramas and no totes.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Montreal is a larger street in Ottawa.
    Cocovanilla likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I will use tote to carry DS stuff when we go to mother goose,strolls,parks( out & about) & an extra bag to his diaper bag as needed; leave one in the car to use for whatever situation arises & a bag is needed; to carry my stuff when there's no need to carry my handbag; some will be gifts to folks overseas.I like change, so its nice to have a few to use depending on mood,clothing color scheme etc..
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by medicmommy View Post
    Montreal is a larger street in Ottawa.
    nice to know, thanks

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Not sure if these have been posted yet but they now have small (not mini) kids back packs for $3 (Transformers, Disney Princess, & good ol' Bieber).....there were these purses by Degree (I think that's what it said)...they're green with two pockets on the outside.....not sure if anyone here collects Funko Vinyl figures but they have the Funko Blox Ugly Dolls for $3 as well.
    gracesmommy and Sweet Saver like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i found the bags but passed as i have alot of reuseable bags and thought they don' t look worth than a dollar,,i know i cheap lol
    but i did buy the wheel cover its cool and comfy for $3

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsweeterthanadeal View Post
    i found the bags but passed as i have alot of reuseable bags and thought they don' t look worth than a dollar,,i know i cheap lol
    but i did buy the wheel cover its cool and comfy for $3
    So, I'm not missing much with no totes in sight then?
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG01535-20130530-1422.jpg
Views: 2142
Size:  103.5 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wow Cinpow! I need to find me those calculators. I went to 3 dollaramas and they do not have the thirty one bags

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

imo the tote bag will be perfect if it has a zipper on the top or even the small pockets should have zippers too....I always worry stuff will fall out when there is no zippers, is just me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found some more great deals today! I didn't buy them all but took notice. First my local store is out of the bags. For the person earlier that mentioned they only seemed worth $1...you really need to open it up and have it take the shape it's supposed to see how nice of a bag it really is. Laying flat in a basket makes them look kind of blah lol!
    I also saw the licensed backpacks for $3. Great deal! I picked up six of them to donate to Send Them Off Smiling this summer.
    Something really neat I found were a couple different Apptivity sets. Not sure if you're all familiar with these but they are apps that you buy for the ipad (and some work for ipods too) and it comes with objects that become part of the game. Like I've played the one that is air hockey for the ipad that actually comes with little airhockey paddles and a disc and it's used on top of your ipad...lots of fun! I paid $9.99-$14.99 for these during Christmas as gifts and bought them at Walmart. At Dollarama today I found the bigger set with WWF characters
    http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ.../10208581.aspx
    and I found the smaller set with Star Wars (can't find it online at the moment)
    I didn't even notice the price on them actually but I'm assuming $3 witch is a great deal!

They were unpacking a huge assortment of Goody brushes while I was there. These can be pricey in other stores and they had a crazy good variety! I bought one already a little while back and they are great brushes.

Gyrobowl for $3. I've seen this there before but only am mentioning it because I saw it at another store this weekend for $14.99 so the Dollarama price is crazy good!

BBQ roasting pans for $3. These are basically the same as your big typical rectangular roasting pan that you would cook a turkey in only these also have kind of a solid metal 'frame' that sits underneath with handles to make it easier to carry from the bbq. It also said that it was good for the oven. I don't know that I would trust it to hold the weight of a big turkey (the frame part I mean) but for a big casserole or stuff like that I think it would be so handy and helpful for serving.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks for the great photo - those spring form pans are awesome. Thanks for everyone posting deals. It gives me ideas what I can look for. Dollarama has so much you can miss out on spotting the really great deals.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I bought a really cute apple shape digital clock today, really like it. I hope I can find the sharp calculator next time, really need one.

missks2002
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Saw the GPS locks at the Steeles/Kennedy location in Brampton today. They had a lot left. Also saw the Sharp scientific calculators (I picked one up and there were lots left), but they are battery only. No totes to be found.

Page 55 of 272 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread Information