User Tag List

Page 106 of 272 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4069
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Also they currently have their summer flip flops and crocs in. Time to grab them before choices run out. The adult ones are kind of unattractive, but the kids ones are decent.
    ... and remember to grab a bandana or some flowers to DIY unattractive flip flops into something versatile or cute! Pinterest and Google have fun ideas ...

Sent via technology - 💋 SASSYPANTS.
    anisa, ROMEO, r0c0upons and 1 others like this.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to our local Dollarama a few weeks ago and nearly cried I was so happy I found something!
    My dog is my world. I don't have children, so my dog is my child. I can't even begin to explain the bond we have. When I was in ND last year, I found an orange stuffed monkey dog toy in K-Mart. It was the only one they had. I picked it up for her on a whim. Low and behold, monkey has become her favourite toy! Monkey has been getting a bit worse for the wear so I've been looking all over trying to find a replacement one. I looked online at Amazon, eBay, pet stores in the US and Canada... We went back to ND in October and I searched everywhere there again for a new monkey. No luck. I was super disappointed.

Imagine my surprise when just before Christmas I'm in Dollarama looking for tins to put cookies in and my mother decides she wants to go down the pet aisle. Right at the beginning of the aisle is a giant bin of ... MONKEY! I honestly just about cried with joy. I picked up 6 of them, plus a few of the other animals they had and gave my lil girl a new monkey for Christmas. She was SO excited!

So although it's not a picture or a really cool deal.. I just had to share that of all places, Dollarama made our Christmas Day extra special (and yes, I am that much of a geek that I got really excited about a dog toy lol!)

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Coupon organizer, looks really cute. with notepad.
    Name:  IMG_20140207_111809.jpg
Views: 8143
Size:  60.5 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, these look amazing. hope I can find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    ROMEO and 1cheapb*tch like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    WHAT WHAT?!?

I currently have a nice folder (I prefer it over the binder) and a hard cover notebook, but that is pretty spiffy looking.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Friend told me that even though it is Family Day in ON, Dollarama is opened today. At least in Durham Region.
    ROMEO and JadeAngel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Friend told me that even though it is Family Day in ON, Dollarama is opened today. At least in Durham Region.

the ones in Markham here are close, today I passed by a couple of them and are all close, even KFC here are closed! was planning to get the wow box, but end up getting chinese take out (the only thing that is open). I even got fool by walmart website saying they are open, drove there and they were close, many people were stand at the door, got fooled just like me, lol.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    the ones in Markham here are close, today I passed by a couple of them and are all close, even KFC here are closed! was planning to get the wow box, but end up getting chinese take out (the only thing that is open). I even got fool by walmart website saying they are open, drove there and they were close, many people were stand at the door, got fooled just like me, lol.
    Ooops. Someone at Walmart's website made a boo boo. : (
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Every time I've gone in, the phone cases are for iPhone 4's. Today, I found a great purple owl for my iPhone 5. I can't figure out to how to load a pic on the thread from my phone.
    ROMEO and Snow In Summer like this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    Every time I've gone in, the phone cases are for iPhone 4's. Today, I found a great purple owl for my iPhone 5. I can't figure out to how to load a pic on the thread from my phone.
    Nice one Leda!!! I've been looking for them a while now and keep my eyes open. Thanks for sharing!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

speaking of phone cases.....why can i NEVER find one for my cell???...not everybody has iphones! Grrrrrrr...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to my fave store today and seen they had $3 ironing boards i was pretty excited about this lol they also have covers for the larger type ones but these are a decent size and will do the trick ...
    ROMEO and saavygal1234 like this.

DealLovinMaMa

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saw some new things today

Beatrice Vanilla and Chocolate milk, in the food section. It's 'shelf stable' milk so it's on the regular shelves. $1.25/bottle
    https://alimplus.com/product-milk-ch...?noProduit=836

LeClerc Celebrations cookies $2
    http://www.leclerc.ca/en/cookies/cel...default.idigit

LeClerc Muffin Max bars, cinnamon brown sugar flavor $2
    http://www.leclerc.ca/en/barres/barr...default.idigit

Wagon Wheels, regular flavor $2

Saw a lot of great Easter Candy! Big Licenced hollow chocolates in Spiderman and Minnie Mouse, lots of smaller licenced chocolates, Reece's pieces in a carrot shaped bag, Easter Whoppers in a similar bag to the Reece's, lots of Russel Stover, Easter Ring Pops and tonnes more. I was really impressed!

Webkinz. My local store has been carrying them for a while but the last couple times I've been there I've noticed a huge selection of them now, probably at least 30 different kinds!

In the party section they had a really nice little section of partyware that was in black/white damask with pink accents....big plates, small plates, big and small napkins, table cloths and printable invitations. Really really nice and perfect for a wedding shower, teen birthday, etc.

1000 piece puzzles. Not cheapy ones, really nice quality.

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

was at the dollerama yesterday getting some emergency denta bones, and found Canadian Living Make it Tonight cook book for $3. Did a little squeel in the store. this is my fav part of the magazine and it is 240 pages with lots of pretty pictures.
    ROMEO, GoJays and seylz_gurl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found some Praeventia cookies and bars for $2 each!! These are over $4 in regular stores and never go on sale for that low!!

http://www.leclerc.ca/en/cookies/pra...default.idigit
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl, aashi and 1 others like this.

Page 106 of 272 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast

Thread Information