User Tag List

Page 155 of 272 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The black handled ones? I have only ever seen the cheaper white brushes there too
    Yes the black handle ones. I have not seen the $1 ones there. The studio line that are $3 are $4 and the $6 items are $8. I'm not sure if it is like that for all stores.
    ROMEO, sarasoda, salady and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Pretty sure this has been asked before but the thread's too big to go through it now...anyone know if Dollarama sells ELF? I am looking for the contour brush, stippling brush and tapered brush with the black handles, not the silver/white handles.
    I saw Old Navy selling a HUGE selection of ELF products. They're definitely not gonna be Dollarama prices but I thought I'd let you know in case price wasn't an issue. I haven't seen any of the black handle brushes at Dollarama (only white handle eye shading brushes) but I saw some at Old Navy!
    anisa, ROMEO, FallenPixels and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^I noticed that ON selling ELF too. Located in containers in the checkout lanes.
    sarasoda and savingme like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Ive only ever seen 2 types of elf brushes at dollarama, and have wondered if they were reject ones, because I have never seen any others. Just the white eyeshadow one and black foundation one.
    linguistar, sarasoda and savingme like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Awesome! Thanks everyone! I didn't realise there were so many other places that sold ELF...will check Superstore and Old Navy.
    Last edited by salady; Tue, May 19th, 2015 at 04:45 PM.
    anisa and sarasoda like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I will have to check Old Navy, do they have makeup too or just brushes? RCSS is too far from us, I very rarely go there.
    If all else fails, Nail Polish Canada has Studio brushes and they ship free, no minimum
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I will have to check Old Navy, do they have makeup too or just brushes? RCSS is too far from us, I very rarely go there.
    If all else fails, Nail Polish Canada has Studio brushes and they ship free, no minimum
    Sometimes the ELF website has 50% off everything. If you plan on spending $35+ you get free shipping but its only $4.95 off so its technically $10 for shipping. With tax and USD conversion, I think its still a bit cheaper unless you get hit by customs.

Do you have a Winners near you? I seen them selling Elf products not sure what the prices are. London drugs sells the studio line for $3.99 but they don't have any brushes. However, the eyeshadow and liner does come with a brush.
    sarasoda likes this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

K&Company Smash products are back.... this time I found Smash Clips (fancy paper clips) & 4 pack of pockets $1 each:
    http://www.paraisoscrap.com/WebRoot/...kc_29936_B.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...9L._SY300_.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope they carry the smash books again too, but I haven't seen them there.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

OOh! Hope I can find the pockets. Last one I was at I saw the clips too, and also little flag notes (like a cross between a post-it & tab).

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    K&Company Smash products are back.... this time I found Smash Clips (fancy paper clips) & 4 pack of pockets $1 each:
    http://www.paraisoscrap.com/WebRoot/...kc_29936_B.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...9L._SY300_.jpg
    sassypants and seylz_gurl like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by myawall View Post
    OOh! Hope I can find the pockets. Last one I was at I saw the clips too, and also little flag notes (like a cross between a post-it & tab).
    The pockets were not in the same spot as the clips.... just down the aisle a bit.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Dollarama Crocs are back for $ 3.00 ..they are kind of hard to find..as they are seasonal inventory for them & usually they just carry them in summer.

3-4 Dollaramas in my area never had them for the last year or so..but now they have a rack full of them in different sizes & colours

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone ever seen yoga mats for sale at Dollarama?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

You know for some reason I am thinking I saw some sort of mats there recently. Maybe camping mats?
    eskimopie and Linda Evans like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I saw a bunch of Conair hair brushes for $3, retail around $13 each. Ones from the carbon smooth line, and a 2 in one folding brush.

http://www.conair.com/carbon-smooth-c-1_124_163.html
    http://www.conair.com/you-style-brus...1_124_129.html

Also saw these Dr Scholls insoles for women for $3 as well. Those retailed around $13 too!

http://www.drscholls.ca/en/products/...shions-insoles

And a ceramic Whiskas cat food bowl for $2.50. Seems like it was a promotional item from the UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Whiskas-Limi.../dp/B00KGER8BO
    sassypants likes this.
    >>BRAND NAMES up to 90% off* - join BEYOND THE RACK and get $10 FREE!<<
    *amended the percentage due to recent sales

Thread Information