User Tag List

Page 175 of 272 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had too much fun at the dollarama today. A lot of threshold frames... big and small/all different varieties, books, stocking stuffers, large rolls of quality wrapping paper, yo-yo, make a bracelet (they had different kinds), light bulbs, nail block buffer (love these) and more. Last week also did well (not pictured.. wish I had) with Star Wars graphic novel/magazine (3 varieties... really nice books), star wars colouring book, large bottle with pump of Live Clean shampoo (wish they had more than one as my hair is happy and the shampoo smells lovely... it was a blue colour bottle), Live Clean masks and creams, forget name but a brand name makeup bag (all different ones), mini perler bead sets (they were 2 for $1)... also saw a medium/large one of a vampire and nice quality/variety of name brand dog toys. Just love the great products that are being offered right now... nice extras to open at Christmastime.
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by couponingtosurvive; Mon, Nov 23rd, 2015 at 05:46 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^thnx for mentioning the LiveClean with pump. the one with argan oil is great. classy looking frames from Target, remember those sigh!
    sassypants and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    Had too much fun at the dollarama today. A lot of threshold frames... big and small/all different varieties, books, stocking stuffers, large rolls of quality wrapping paper, yo-yo, make a bracelet (they had different kinds), light bulbs, nail block buffer (love these) and more. Last week also did well (not pictured.. wish I had) with Star Wars graphic novel/magazine (3 varieties... really nice books), star wars colouring book, large bottle with pump of Live Clean shampoo (wish they had more than one as my hair is happy and the shampoo smells lovely... it was a blue colour bottle), Live Clean masks and creams, forget name but a brand name makeup bag (all different ones), mini perler bead sets (they were 2 for $1)... also saw a medium/large one of a vampire and nice quality/variety of name brand dog toys. Just love the great products that are being offered right now... nice extras to open at Christmastime.
    I had purchase a bunch of those frames at Target for gifts. Great frames.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

looks like walmart is selling dollerama stuff.......or is it the other way around?......hehe

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/turbo-roaster/6000189477732

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Turbo roaster is an as-seen-on-tv product, so most stores sell it. Definitely better to buy it for $3 at Dollarama to see if it sucks than $13 at walmart!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wish I could find the live clean shampoo! I saw an eye repair cream the last time I went.

Found a bunch of nice Goody brushes with gel handles and pretty designs. They retailed for around $14! More kinds of brushes than just these ones, but I saw these handles:

http://funsationalfinds.com/products...ant=8099145475
    http://funsationalfinds.com/products...ant=8122786819
    http://funsationalfinds.com/products...ant=8100903811

Also saw these colourful non gel ones:

http://funsationalfinds.com/products...ant=8284276547
    anisa, coupondiva, GoJays and 3 others like this.
    >>BRAND NAMES up to 90% off* - join BEYOND THE RACK and get $10 FREE!<<
    *amended the percentage due to recent sales

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Those toypop bracelet craft kits are $16 at toys r us.
    Linda Evans likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i just popped in today to get some orville redenbocker sweet & salty popcorn...(my latest obsesion)

i saw some selena gomez make up bags, they were pretty plain & just had her name written on it. $2-
    also saw frozen disney socks $3-

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I saw the weirdest thing at Dollarama today. I was in the books section when I noticed various magazines for $1.50! They had Marie Claire, I think Good Housekeeping and some bridal ones as well as a few others. I thought wow that's interesting and a great price! Until I checked the dates. Marie Claire was from May 2014! The bridal one was from October 2014. I can't believe they are selling such outdated magazines! Ithought they were going to be October 2015 or something. Like a month behind, not a year or more. And they weren't special edition or some collectors issue. I found it very strange.

Got out a cute 3pk of infants Mickey Mouse socks for $3 and found the exact same ones at walmart for $5.47. Made by Disney Baby. They had Cars ones as well but the sizes were way too big.
    Anna Michele and juliemadden like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    I saw the weirdest thing at Dollarama today. I was in the books section when I noticed various magazines for $1.50! They had Marie Claire, I think Good Housekeeping and some bridal ones as well as a few others. I thought wow that's interesting and a great price! Until I checked the dates. Marie Claire was from May 2014! The bridal one was from October 2014. I can't believe they are selling such outdated magazines! Ithought they were going to be October 2015 or something. Like a month behind, not a year or more. And they weren't special edition or some collectors issue. I found it very strange.

Got out a cute 3pk of infants Mickey Mouse socks for $3 and found the exact same ones at walmart for $5.47. Made by Disney Baby. They had Cars ones as well but the sizes were way too big.
    I saw they had Xmas specialty mags that were from past years with the Xmas books...that seemed OK. But reg magazines over a year old? Weird.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I saw the magazines too. I think they're special editions maybe.

I saw/bought:

-The Baggage Scale ($25 online) - weighs luggage and has a magnifier for easy reading. Apparently extremely accurate. $3. Bought one each for my mom and sister.
    -Lindt 3 pk chocolates - $1 ($1.09 is the cheapest I've seen elsewhere)
    -Magnogrip hammer holder with magnet for nails. I swear I saw a wristband one previously at another dollarama but didn't buy it. $3. Usually $15ish online.
    -Large cans of heinz beans - $2
    morningrose and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^great find on the baggage scale! (they are so handy...cant really eyeball your luggage wgt.)

Betseyville bags by Betsy Johnson small ones for $3. Elegance makeup bags suggested MSRP 9.99 on for $2.50.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

@Chantel ,can you please provide picture of baggage scale?Which section is it in ? I am looking for this one.TIA.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i just popped in today to get some orville redenbocker sweet & salty popcorn...(my latest obsesion)

i saw some selena gomez make up bags, they were pretty plain & just had her name written on it. $2-
    also saw frozen disney socks $3-
    If your Walmart still pricematches outside your city, watch Sals or Food4Less Flyers for the orville redenbocker sweet & salty popcorn, they are often on for .99. We stock up all the time!!Hubby fav too!
    anisa and Linda Evans like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Goody gel brush for $3 comes with awesome detangling comb. (Thnx to Femme Fatale for posting). Great size for your purse. Perle kit vampire design $3. me & my BIG ideas mambiKIT 12-Inch x 12-Inch Scrapbook Page Kit, Las Vegas and the other end of the spectrum Baptism $3 ea (msrp for these is around $10).
    >Femme Fatale< likes this.

Page 175 of 272 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast

Thread Information