User Tag List

Page 199 of 272 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4069
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Actually they could be a good halloween handout as well, if you don't mind stocking up months ahead of time.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

found this magnetic knife holder in east hamilton.

http://www.amazon.com/totalElement-P...fe+strip&psc=1

i bought 2 , gonna try to screw them together so it can stick to the side of the fridge.
    so for now i just used wire to connect the 2 bars...will need to figure out how to screw them in for more security...NWIM?
    Last edited by Linda Evans; Fri, Apr 8th, 2016 at 02:44 PM.
    anisa, GoJays, luvthefree and 3 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WHOA, HOLD UP!

Were these identical to the one shown on the Amazon like you provided??? If not, what was the approximate length, and did it come with mounting screws or similar?

I assume these bad boys were just $3 apiece?

I just paid NINE of my PERSONAL DOLLARS better spent elsewhere, on a 10" long magnetic knife bar only available in 'cartoon' colours, then waiting two months for its delivery.

Do you happen to recall any of the colour choices, if there was any such selection offered at all?

I am now champing at the bit to go check out that situation in my local stores -- thank you for sharing with us your exciting find, that happens to currently be right up my alley!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    found this magnetic knife holder in east hamilton.

http://www.amazon.com/totalElement-P...fe+strip&psc=1

i bought 2 , gonna try to screw them together so it can stick to the side of the fridge.
    sweetmomma and toronto166 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can anyone explain the lightbulb couponing promotion for my ditzy clarification, please please? I was at a Dollarama briefly and saw these bulbs and the coupons, with what probably only to me, seemed like a few random numbers printed on packaging, and I just DUNNO what is up with any of it!

What does Essie nail polish go for, usually, just a ballpark sorta range? I remember seeing it at Shoppers for something like $9.99 but I could have made that up within my head just this second ... it happens.
    Do any of you find the colour selection to be above the verdict of "all drab, same in all stores"?

To risk REALLY getting on your nerves with my excessive questioning -- do you happen to recall any, even one or a few of the brands and / or product lines you recall within the category of brand name lip items?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the helpful heads up about the Garnier Acne Roller! That is an incredible deal to snap up -- those lil rollies go for over $12 on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Active.../dp/B005JPLJFQ )

How have peoples' experiences be in using the Dove Men Care soap? Primarily positive?

Thank you, anyone who dips in to help answer my barrage

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Hit up Dollarama today.

Found:
    -Garnier acne roller $3
    -Delon anti-wrinkle eye roller $3
    -the Dove Men+Care bar soap that was mentioned
    -lots of name brand name lip products
    -Essie nail polishes for $3 each (sealed in a plastic bag)
    -Kleenex purse-sized tissues 10-pack for $2.50 (better price than Walmart...the design is beige instead of the vibrant colours Walmart has, but whatever!)
    -and Fruitella was finally back in stock! haha

Light bulb + coupons event was also going on.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I do not have any answers for you, except the cheapest you see essie is usually 8 bucks.

Never hesitate to ask questions

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

At my location I have found some Marvel graphic novels. The Avengers, The Incredible Hulk, another one about the Incredible Hulk. There was 4 total and I bought all 4. I keep popping in every few days to see if anymore are put out but nothing yet. They were 3.00 each. They still have original prices on the back pf the book ranging from 22.50-27.00. Very happy find for me hubby loves graphic novels and they can be so expensive. Put them in my Christmas stash

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    At my location I have found some Marvel graphic novels. The Avengers, The Incredible Hulk, another one about the Incredible Hulk. There was 4 total and I bought all 4. I keep popping in every few days to see if anymore are put out but nothing yet. They were 3.00 each. They still have original prices on the back pf the book ranging from 22.50-27.00. Very happy find for me hubby loves graphic novels and they can be so expensive. Put them in my Christmas stash
    Oh wow! I would love to find some of these. I wonder if they have made it as far as Nova Scotia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

For those of you with kids (or kids at heart) -
    My DH and I found Skylanders figures at our 2 local Dollaramas - they had quite a few different characters but they were going fast! Most were from the Trap Team series for $3 (regularly over $10 each!)
    Also saw more of the Hot Wheels Star Wars cars and now small replicas of The Force Awakens ships - also $3 each and they retail for around $5.
    Last edited by jaxflower; Mon, Apr 11th, 2016 at 06:55 PM.
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Command strip clear container $3.00
    On their website, they use it for coffee pods
    http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/1053001P
    anisa, Linda Evans and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How often does Dollarama add new stock? Or how often do people go to the store? ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    toronto166 and bullet tooth like this.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Elmer’s LED light that can be stuck on surfaces. Battery included. $3
    Name:  91TAZZKUFJL._SY355_.jpg
Views: 1824
Size:  18.5 KB
    bluerose, anisa, csaund21 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bullet tooth View Post
    Can anyone explain the lightbulb couponing promotion for my ditzy clarification, please please? I was at a Dollarama briefly and saw these bulbs and the coupons, with what probably only to me, seemed like a few random numbers printed on packaging, and I just DUNNO what is up with any of it!

What does Essie nail polish go for, usually, just a ballpark sorta range? I remember seeing it at Shoppers for something like $9.99 but I could have made that up within my head just this second ... it happens.
    Do any of you find the colour selection to be above the verdict of "all drab, same in all stores"?

To risk REALLY getting on your nerves with my excessive questioning -- do you happen to recall any, even one or a few of the brands and / or product lines you recall within the category of brand name lip items?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the helpful heads up about the Garnier Acne Roller! That is an incredible deal to snap up -- those lil rollies go for over $12 on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Active.../dp/B005JPLJFQ )

How have peoples' experiences be in using the Dove Men Care soap? Primarily positive?

Thank you, anyone who dips in to help answer my barrage
    I can't help you but I just wanted to say you put a smile on my face with all those questions!! Doesn't hurt to ask....hope you have a great day.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bullet tooth View Post
    WHOA, HOLD UP!

Were these identical to the one shown on the Amazon like you provided??? If not, what was the approximate length, and did it come with mounting screws or similar?

I assume these bad boys were just $3 apiece?

I just paid NINE of my PERSONAL DOLLARS better spent elsewhere, on a 10" long magnetic knife bar only available in 'cartoon' colours, then waiting two months for its delivery.

Do you happen to recall any of the colour choices, if there was any such selection offered at all?

I am now champing at the bit to go check out that situation in my local stores -- thank you for sharing with us your exciting find, that happens to currently be right up my alley!
    No they are not identical, but very similar.
    the brand name is "Weimar Steel" & they come with 2 screws & plugs for mounting. I didnt want to dril any holes so its on the fridge. ;-) Yes, $3- & all black.
    toronto166 and bullet tooth like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Name:  s-l1000.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  18.1 KB

Mambi scrapbook kits $3....these are at least $10 at Michael's, only had this style pictured (Grimsby/Niagara location) and a couple smaller embellishment packs which were less $$$.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Did my weekly walk through and found these foldable food storage. So excited! I have bought some of these pieces from Homesense for $6 and $7 dollars for DS lunch, but to find them for $3 each? Yeah...I bought 6.

http://shop.coolgearinc.com/5-5-cup-...-food-storage/

http://shop.coolgearinc.com/expandable-on-the-go/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    anisa, JadeAngel, GoJays and 5 others like this.
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

Page 199 of 272 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Thread Information