User Tag List

Thread: need some input

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by DanielLD; Mon, Feb 21st, 2011 at 11:41 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hey Daniel!
    I like the idea of a "Max number of items" kind of thing.. but my one hesitation is that when something goes on for cheap-to-free, its stock up time! I would say limit to something reasonable still ? I dont know.. 6 maybe? So the early birds still get there stock up opportunity, but those of us that cant get there till the PM, there might be some left? lol

Other then that, I think you all have been doing a great job at customer service.. hopefully it hasnt been quite as stressful as of late.. I know it got pretty crazy for awhile there!

I hope the meeting goes well... please keep us updated!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Went there tonight, wouldnt PM charmin to Zellers because I guess zellers was out of stock today.. going to check again tomorrow.

Only allowed 4 items (per item) if using coupons now too. Daniel - anything else to add from the meeting?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hmm..don't know how I missed this conversation - lol. I gather we were talking about the craziness as of late?!

I think a limit of 4-6 is reasonable. I am guessing 'the meeting' has come and gone by now....it's just too bad it had to ever come to this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yeah they had a meeting yesterday I guess and decided that you can only buy 4 per item if using coupons. I dont know what else was decided..

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Latest update:

Only will pricematch 2 items now.
    Can only stack coupons on 4 of each item now.

She also said they are cracking down on PMing, so for some of those ridiculous deals (50% zellers deals) they might not PM them - especially if there is no stock.

KELOWNA SINCE 1990 ILUVMYPUGTOADIE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

LD never PM's if they know there is no stock at the other store.
    My LD is very good if your only buying say 6 of each ...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey all,
    The new regulations and rules that have come down as of our meeting on Monday morning is...
    We can only allow coupon stacks on 4 of each individual item so you can bastically buy 4 items at LD's regular or our own sale price with multiple coupons.
    Also we have limited Price matches to 2...
    It came to the attention to some of us at the desk that the little yellow tear coupons that are exclusive LD coupons that most of you have likely seen for example last flyer we had (buy a jergens lotion and get a hand soap free with instore coupon) these coupons (the yellow ones) state that they can not be used in conjunction with other coupons... so we are not allowed to use these with other coupons... depending on what the coupon states. Also, internet printed coupons are only taken up to a 3$ amount. Another think I was not aware of before but am now aware of is. Again for example the last flyer there was the Jergens Lotion onsale for 4.59 or something like that. There were 2 different coupons out for them printable one for 2.50 and one for 1.50 even though they are different they are consitered from the same "media source" so these are not supposed to be stackable. Other coupons from similar media sources such as the pgbrandsaver ones are very much easier for London drugs to get our money back for from the complanys for so these ones arent as picky as far as being from the same media source, its more the printables that we have been having some problems with lately because a lot of them are photocopys and we have no way of regulating that or knowing. I hope you all are happy with or at least okay with these changes, it is mainly to keep things a little bit more fair for all of our coupon shoppers as there are at least 50-100 regular coupon shoppers in the chilliwack location and it is increasing all the time. Hopefully with some of these regulations this will give everyone equal opporitunity to pick up these items with coupons. Some of these changes had to be put in effect because there are several shoppers using pg coupons and jj coupons to buy things for re-sale, this is not London Drugs concern so much as it is fraud to the companys who are putting these coupons out so we are trying to keep an eye on that. There were a few groups of people clearing our shelfs who have since been found out and have not been into the store since... so hopefully that helps to thanks
    Daniel

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for the update Daniel! That all sounds good

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for posting Daniel!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info, Daniel!!