User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was at the one on Anderson & Elbow Dr. on Saturday and was informed that I could not use coupons on sale items. I went through with my purchase only because the jam was a great price (had no coupons for that, but still a great price!!). However, I won't even look at another Rexall flyer now - great prices or not...I won't be shopping there again.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Rexall in Douglasglen also will not let you use a coupon on a sale item or if the coupon is over the cost of the item, I've totally given up on that location. On the other hand I've never had a problem with Rexall in Mackenzie Towne.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindon View Post
    I had the same problem today!! Went in to purchase the Olay travel size cleansing cloths for $1.49 (or something, dont remember exactly) with a $2 off coupie, and they said no, couldnt do it! even tho i was buying something else, they could allow the overage to be applied to the rest of my purchase. I just emailed head office, so Ill let you guys know what I find out!!
    The coupon says not valid on trial or travel sized products...perhaps that's why it was refused?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I have emailed them before and each store is allowed to make up their own rules.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At my Rexall (Burlington, ON - Brant and upper middle) I used to be able to use internet printables of all kinds. Now they only accept ones that have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on it and of course with a valid date and valid in Canada. Otherwise no problems.

I too got an email from the website saying that they have no set policy and it is up to the manager of the store to make up their own rules.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    Sorry to hear about your experience at Rexall! Hopefully the staff there will get updated on their couponing policies.

The Rexall I go to are amazing with coupons.
    I went into use the rest of my save $7WUB3 Satincare/Olay coupons and grabbed 3 cans at $1.49 each. With tax it was about $5.05- she took off the whole $5.05 so I paid, zerooooooo...! In love.
    Good lord where did u find that coupon...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Only once has Rexall adjusted the coupon for me. Every other time, I was denied using them. And I have 3 here.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Rexall yesterday because they had VIM on for $0.99 and i have a TON of coupons for $1.00 off. I brought one up and asked the cashier if she would accept my coupon. She looked at me and laughed and said no. I was about to stand defeated and just refuse to shop there, but then i started to get mad about it (they're going to get their $1.00 back. And they're selling product. Where's they mystery??). So i'm going to find the customer service number and call today. Anyone else get responses from their emails? Anyone receive an actual outlined coupon policy?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information