User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 67 of 114 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1701
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Hundreds of boxes of pasta.

Yeah, she must of ran out of pasta , cause in her first show, they filled the couch FULL of pasta....in addition to her pasta stockpile she already had, it had over a year's worth! Now more?

After watching Amanda and how she treated her hubby, at the end when she said she was going to cry cause of how much it meant to her that grandma got to see how she does it...I just didn't feel it. I mean, I'm sure she adores her grandma and all, but if my Nonni was with me on that trip, there's no way in h*** I'd act like that in front of her (or on any day) especially knowing that the show will be aired.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

[QUOTE=Chantel;3438700
    As for Amber, I LOVE her. She's such a sweet lady. They do cook, she has some recipe videos on her youtube channel and she's got a recent video about a farmer's market she went to for produce dirt cheap. So yeah they do eat lots of freezer food and yakisoba, but they're well-rounded people. She's an ER nurse so she works late sometimes, or odd hours, so I guess freezer meals are an easy way to throw something together if the kids aren't in agreement about what they want.[/QUOTE]
    She also said she has teenage boys.
    Teenage boys (and adult men, lol) will devour those things like no tomorrow!
    I know if I don't make leftovers and DH gets hungry, if there are ANY frozen meals in the house (not had any, lately..) he'll eat every last one of them.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Ugh. Amanda drives me crazy. I cannot stand the way she treats her husband. And people come into all different shapes and sizes but does she really need to buy so much crap? Hundreds of boxes of pasta. Last time it was hundreds of chocolate bars. You can tell looking at her that she already has high blood pressure.

Even though I liked the first lady on the show last night, I still cringed when they said that she bought 640 candy.

Way too much junk.

And does Amanda even have a dog or does she just buy dog food for overages? My H says she feeds it to her H...lol
    They showed Amanda's little dog at home.It said someplace she donates to shelters.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Yeah, she must of ran out of pasta , cause in her first show, they filled the couch FULL of pasta....in addition to her pasta stockpile she already had, it had over a year's worth! Now more?

After watching Amanda and how she treated her hubby, at the end when she said she was going to cry cause of how much it meant to her that grandma got to see how she does it...I just didn't feel it. I mean, I'm sure she adores her grandma and all, but if my Nonni was with me on that trip, there's no way in h*** I'd act like that in front of her (or on any day) especially knowing that the show will be aired.
    I read someplaces she donates her stuff.At least that's very nice of her.Her toilet paper stockpile looked smaller too.I think that whole register coupon problem that they have every episode are an artificial drama for the show.I think she seems like a shopaholic only instead of spending a lot of money she tries to spend as little as possible.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, May 26th, 2011 at 10:53 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that last ep was extreme, almost $5000 for $200 for both women...crazy. I was rolling my eyes with that "drama" with the missing envelope.... wow that lasted 5 seconds. This show makes me want to move to the US.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Amanda is just nasty, nasty, nasty...in every way possible. She is such a biatch...and if she treats her husband like that on camera, imagine how she treats him on a normal day! What a witch....I bet she feeds all that dog food to her granny.

As if she didn't see how bad she looked the first time she was on the show...she had to come back and look even worse!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    As for Amber, I LOVE her. She's such a sweet lady. They do cook, she has some recipe videos on her youtube channel and she's got a recent video about a farmer's market she went to for produce dirt cheap. So yeah they do eat lots of freezer food and yakisoba, but they're well-rounded people. She's an ER nurse so she works late sometimes, or odd hours, so I guess freezer meals are an easy way to throw something together if the kids aren't in agreement about what they want.
    I agree with you about Amber. I have followed her on YouTube too - shadylane2121
    http://www.youtube.com/user/shadylan...78/nriI2t06F24.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Before this show aired I had checked Amber out too! She seems really down to earth and has a represents in a good way compared to other couponers on the show.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I just got TLC and am looking forward to this show. I think there's a bunch of episodes on tomorrow evening iirc. What nights does it usually air?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wednesday nights at 9 I think.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Wednesday nights at 9 I think.
    Thanks! Are there recurring characters, or is it new folks each week?

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Thanks! Are there recurring characters, or is it new folks each week?
    It's 2 new extreme couponers every week with the exception of two people who returned for a second time (they both appeared in the 1st episode)...... the other weekend, they had a 'extreme couponing' marathon....not sure about tonight.....sometimes they show reruns on a Tuesday night (trying to remember what night it is).

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I just got TLC and am looking forward to this show. I think there's a bunch of episodes on tomorrow evening iirc. What nights does it usually air?
    New episodes on Wednesday night June 1 9:30pm-10pm ET and June 8 9pm-10pm ET.If you want to see repeat episodes Extreme Couponing marathon from 4pm-9pm ET Sunday May 29 and May 30 1am-3am ET.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    New episodes on Wednesday night June 1 9:30pm-10pm ET and June 8 9pm-10pm ET.If you want to see repeat episodes Extreme Couponing marathon from 4pm-9pm ET Sunday May 29 and May 30 1am-3am ET.
    You should be SC's most helpful member! You are constantly posting info about this and that! lol I love it! And I thank you! (and love you are local, hehehehe)

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    She also said she has teenage boys.
    Teenage boys (and adult men, lol) will devour those things like no tomorrow!
    I know if I don't make leftovers and DH gets hungry, if there are ANY frozen meals in the house (not had any, lately..) he'll eat every last one of them.
    Yep, +1. I've often remarked that my shopping trips look like I'm feeding an army of toddlers. Nope, just my husband.

Page 67 of 114 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information