User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1701
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I watched from 10 to 10;50 pm and then fell asleep before the most important prt of the dhow! Aargh. Thanks for posting who won

Honestly though, the show is so ridiculously fake. How would anyone have the exorbitant amounts of FPCs they had without buying them...thus making the stuff not free at all. Drives me crazy!
    Last edited by DianneS; Wed, Jan 25th, 2012 at 11:08 AM.

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Has anyone seen that they have another Extreme Couponing show on Sunday night at Midnight? I think it's called Extreme Couponing: Midnight Madness

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerfaith View Post
    Has anyone seen that they have another Extreme Couponing show on Sunday night at Midnight? I think it's called Extreme Couponing: Midnight Madness
    I didn't notice that thanks.I'll have to watch it or record it.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerfaith View Post
    Yes. I saw the advert on the website
    " Watch Extreme Couponing: Midnight Madness Sunday, Jan. 29 @ 10/9c to see four couponers battle crowds to get the best savings on Black Friday. "

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They should having another Extreme Couponing special day after Christmas.If some tv show had me grabbing a whole bunch stuff in front of tons of people I would want hazard pay.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Honestly I don't think it will be around too long. The format is already very different from last season. I think perhaps they are having trouble getting people to sign up after the J'aime fiasco.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

seriously, where do they get $800 worth of Free product coupons for tide?? or pizza or jerky??
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    seriously, where do they get $800 worth of Free product coupons for tide?? or pizza or jerky??
    Ridiculous, isn't it? They either buy 'em or steal 'em!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom2 View Post
    Honestly I don't think it will be around too long. The format is already very different from last season. I think perhaps they are having trouble getting people to sign up after the J'aime fiasco.
    My opinion is the stores won't cooperate any more.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    Ridiculous, isn't it? They either buy 'em or steal 'em!!!
    Where would a person even buy 240 FPC's?? She had 240 free pizza's, like seriously, even if she traded for them, thats 240 trades, and many of the coupons weren't ones that you find in a paper, they are the kind a person gets who makes a complaint to a company.... thats crazy!!!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Where would a person even buy 240 FPC's?? She had 240 free pizza's, like seriously, even if she traded for them, thats 240 trades, and many of the coupons weren't ones that you find in a paper, they are the kind a person gets who makes a complaint to a company.... thats crazy!!!!
    Maybe companies are providing them for the advertising. Someone on the last show had $15 coupons for beef jerkey!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe they came from a SmartSource or Red Plum.Then she bought them from a clipping service.Can you imagine what those pizzas were like after they were outside the freezer for so long.Just yuck.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I googled some coupon clipping services in the states after I watched it, none had FPC's on them... also. But when you take a close look at the FPC's they have its clear they arent from a magazing or insert, they are the thick mail out type ones.... getting 240 of them baffles me though!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I googled some coupon clipping services in the states after I watched it, none had FPC's on them... also. But when you take a close look at the FPC's they have its clear they arent from a magazing or insert, they are the thick mail out type ones.... getting 240 of them baffles me though!!

I lived close the the U.S. border so I have done quite a bit of research on clipping services, what they provide, costs for coupons, etc. None of them offer FPCs that I've seen. And you're right....they were thicker 'cardstock' FPCs that you would get directly from a company. This show does NOT paint a realistic picture of couponing -- no matter where you live....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The whole thing baffles me!!! How they get soooo many and how so many of them are FPC's or VERY HV. I don't know how that get that many of those coupons!!!
    And I am very curious about the woman who ordered single pack sponges when the coupon was for multi pack......was it an honest mistake? I admit, I have made a mistake on a coupon recently when I used it, but it was one coupon, and I actually didn't read it when I should have. Did she not bother reading it, because you would think when preordering all those sponges, you would at least make sure it's the right one. Makes me think she was being dishonest, but I hope not. You would just think that being that "extreme" of a couponer that you are competing in a show, you would get your coupons right.

I can't wait to see the Black Friday special!!! I would love to go shopping in the US then!!!!
    Last edited by leda; Fri, Jan 27th, 2012 at 09:51 PM.

Page 98 of 114 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Thread Information