User Tag List

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The store has a deal on some flannel fabrics at $5.99/yard. You could decide that you want to sew some warm bedding or nightwear to get through the remainder of winter.

I picked up some pink marble flannel for nightgowns.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you been to the store in Cambridge? I was there for the first time a week or so ago and this place is massive and there were a lot of deals to be had.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

No, I have not seen Cambridge's store. I have been in the Brantford one about 3 times. I've been to the Hamilton a couple of times but that was years ago. Mostly for the fabric, Brantford has heaps of items. I've only checked a little bit of the merchandise at the front.

I find the aisles are narrow, so don't wear bulky coats or a product hanger might nab a sleeve!

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sounds great.. I cant sew though!! Did you happen to notice if they sold the furniture foam that they cut to size for couch cushions?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I did see some foam in the Brantford store. The door has the flyer taped to it and there was something about foam (might be expired now as it is May 1). I had poked around the merchandise shelves at the front-some small gift bags are 3 for 99 cents or 2 for 99 cents. Cards are $1 or so. Fabrics--mostly for quilting or home decor or casual wear or scarves (some embellished sheers). Patterns carried are McCalls, Simplicity and Kwik Sew.

First Monday of the month (yes, tomorrow, election day) seems to be the 10% off fabric purchases day (found out by chance in March). Be motivated to shop then. Ask cashier if 10% off applies to anything else before you get carried away filling the shopping cart.

Thread Information