User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Hi ladies,

I just started clipping coupons about a month ago and I am so excited about it! I did my first coupon stacking at LD on monday and noticed so many other people doing the same thing - it's nice to know I'm not alone here in Chilliwack
    Do any of you know about the LD new policy? I tried to buy a colgate toothbrush and toothpaste and had one coupon that was good if you buy the two products together, plus another coupon for the toothpaste and another for the toothbrush... they told me I could only use one coupon as per their new policy and not all three. I was so confused because I'd never heard anything like that before. Apparently if the coupon says "one coupone per purchase" then you can't use any other ones on the same product. Are there ways around this? Has anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks!!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

They have really started to crack down on us using any coupons that say "cannot be combined with any other offer" or "One coupon per purchase". They are taking this as "we can no longer stack those coupons". It depends cashier to cashier though on how sticky they are about it. I know most London drugs ignore that line, especially considering how it seems such a significant number of coupons have that line..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

It's the 'not to be combined with any other offer/coupon' clause that they are not allowing stacking on. The 'one coupon per purchase' is still OK, as it is being interpreted as 'one of that exact coupon', so multiples are allowed if the coupons are different (barcodes). I know some of the CSR's are learning the 'new rules' as well, so they may make a mistake or two in transition - I heard one CSR mention that they had told a customer the wrong information, so just be patient. It will be harder to 'buy' the variety of items we are used to, but we'll have to be happy with what we can get. I am not sure if other locations have 'cracked down'?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was thier yesterday and its all who you get like muctch dutch says. Its a learning curve for some of them too. In the next few months i expect everything to setlle down into routine.

Thread Information