So for some of my fellow Brantford's and surrounding area I am in need of some SC help. As many of you have seen the most recent donation I made to Why Not City Missions. Well they have some expectant moms that are in need. I am going to call tomorrow and see if they know any of the baby sexes and stuff, but I am wanting to make up baskets. I was able to drop them off some formula and stuff the other day, but I want these girls to have something nice for there babies. We have had times we have struggled, and with young kids it can make it that much more stressful. My goal is to have a basket for each baby, with all the basics. I want to do diapers, wipes, baby towels, a couple outfits, towels, wash cloths, soaps, lotions, infant Tylenol everything. On top of that I would like to do up a nice little gift for the mom, some smellies, bath and shower stuff, some deodorants, and something to make her feel special. If anyone can help out please let me know, and hopefully we can come up with something nice for these girls. Thanks in advance. I know that I can count on my fellow SC'ers to help!