Our girls love all the characters from Disney and we can’t wait to take them to see them on ice! I always wanted to go as a kid so I am just as excited to see the show!

I found a discount code for the show coming to Hamilton March 17-20 to Copps Coliseum. Thought I would share.

Click here http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/131078/1349262 and enter “MOM” on the promo page, the show times will show up and you get $7 off tickets on the 7pm shows 3/17, 3/18 and 3/19!!! (Not valid on VIP seats; no double discounts; limit 6 per order. Service handling and facility fees may apply).

Here is more info on the show:
Make imagination your destination! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan and Lilo & Stitch. Discover Ariel and Sebastian’s enchanting undersea kingdom; visit the Pride Lands with Simba and Nala; soar through starry skies with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell; and say “aloha” to fun with Lilo and Stitch. You'll be captivated by the music, beauty and laughter in a journey so magical, you’ll never want to go home.
Enjoy!!!