User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I find that the cashier looks for the expiry date and then accepts them. I seldom shop at Walmart so I don't know.

Thanks to QuebecQueen for the info on the actual policies. HAving these can save a lot of time and argument.
    For my referral to Swagbucks, click this link.

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=1265083

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, just started using this site and I am confused. I thought there were more printable coupons than I can seem to find. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I made sure to ask at the customer service desk tonight at Sobey's before using any of my printed coupons. The cashier there seemed very knowledgeable about the subject. She quoted me the basics: has to be a Canadian coupon, has to have the redemption address, bar code and name the site it was from. Don't quote me on this though.

ps. I'm new here too and I love the site

Fairly Experienced
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I myself don't know of that many places to find printable coupons either, except for a site called Coupons.com. However, you're not able to see if it's a Canadian or American coupon until AFTER it's printed (as far as I've seen) which wastes ink, of course. Some are indeed Canadian, but most seem to be US only. I posted a question a few days ago on here about this, but for some reason I can't access and read the 2 replies to it yet. I'll keep trying. I emailed that Coupons.com site as well today and will post the answer here if I get one from them. I usually find some scattered around several sites. If you've found any good once since posting this, can you lemme know?
    Here are some sites that I know where some printables are, but these aren't all of them. I'm not really familiar with all of the dozen or more sites I've bookmarked since I haven't used some of them much. I just come across sites, quickly look through them, and bookmark it if it looks promising only to look into it later on. I know of some places you can order them via snail mail, like WebSaver.ca but I know that's not what you want.
    Right@Home .com (I like this one) Canadian Free Stuff (newsletter) Coupons.com .ca (not much in my area, but you may get lots) I don't know how long you've been into the coupon business, but I have a word of advice if you're a newbie. I wish I had've set up a seperate email account for all this coupon/deal stuff because I end up getting lots of junk mail now that my address is out there in cyberspace. Many of these sites require you to create an account or sign up for a newsletter. It sounds obvious, but I never thought I'd find so many sites out there for deals/coupons. If it gets too bad, I'll just create a new personal email.

Hope at least one of these sites are good for you.
    Last edited by Jeff D; Thu, Apr 28th, 2011 at 04:32 PM. Reason: didn't save everything I typed at first

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information