User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to SDM this morning after dropping off DD off at school. I wasn't really looking for anything but just to see if there are any good coupons and if they have any of the L'Oreal shampoo on clearence (some of you got really good deals in other SDM...like $3 for Everpure and with the $3 coupon, you can get it free). Unfortunately the SDM I go to didn't have any but I found a box of Teen Midol 16 count on sale for $3.99. I know I know...I am not a teen anymore but it is almost the same as the regular Midol (just not as strong) so I figure I will get it. When I get to the cashier, it scanned $7.99! It old the cashier that I got it from the clearence section and we walk back and check together. Then she realized that they have a bunch of clearence tags on the shelf which expired on March 16...the Teen Midol was one of them. I helped her pull those expired tags off (there were tons!) and she thanked me for helping her out. When we walk back to the cash, she said "well, you know what that means..." and I was like "what?". She said "since it scanned wrong, you get it free!". I tell her that the offer had expired but she smiled and tell me not to worry...she will give it to me for free! What a nice cashier!

Thanks for reading!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

WTG! Always nice to score a SCOP and have a nice cashier.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's great when the cashier knows to give you SCOP and you dont have to explain it to them and argue about it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Love to hear it when the cashiers are so nice and friendly, I made a large purchase at No Frills today withc oupons, free Ocean Spray, Catelli pastas, ziplocs, J and J baby powder and the cashier was genuinely happy that I saved all that $$...

Thread Information