User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I am so broken right now. He just came home and said we are done. We have been together for 4 years and have a 3 year old boy together. I am a stay at home mom with no schooling. I am lost and could use some great advice from my sc friends. We have grown apart....he works out of town and we see eachother maybe 10 days out of the month. I dont think there is any hope in fixing this
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Take it one day at a time.
    Whatever the outcome, try to take good care of yourself and your little boy, and don't let worry and sadness rob you of the happy moments you will still find in your day.
    As time goes on, you will know what's what in that relationship, and then you can seek counsel from the appropriate resources and make decisions for you and your child. Sometimes things can be worked out, and I hope that is possible for all of you. But if not, life goes on and you can still have a good life. Pray about your situation, and do caring and sensible things for yourself and your little one. Whatever lies in your own power, make good and loving choices and you will see good results in time.
    (((hugs)))
    ( Valiant, the valley-ant )

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Oh honey, I am so sorry. I am also a single mother so please PM me if you need to talk. I've been separated from my boys' father for a long time but it still hurts. Just take things one day at a time. Ask for help when you need it... this was the hardest thing for me but my friends have been my rock at times. Don't let misery overcome you... there are days I didn't want to get out of bed but you have to keep going for your kids. Find as many reasons as you can to smile each day... be grateful for what you still have.

*HUGS* I am always available if you need a shoulder to lean on.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thats sucky. Think of it as a new start, a new and better life. Find someone who loves you for you. Look at your time with him as a learning experience. Don't rush into anything, think everything threw. Make sure your ready to date again if you choose to do so. Let this time be about healing yourself and making yourself a better person.

Care2 has some good articles on improving yourself.
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-...r-soulmat.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/fro...mojo-back.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/rem...-be-happy.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/att...feng-shui.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/a-f...-jealousy.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/wha...hurts-you.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/do-you-like-you.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/sel...iveness-2.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/pra...happiness.html
    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/alo...ot-lonely.html

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

oh hun I'm bawling with you, i can only imagine how you're feeling right now. I echo the sentiments shared by Valiant and sheetsofemptycanvas, hang in there, focus on you and your ds- your health and wellbeing is so important when dealing with emotional hurt. i'm praying for you and sending hugs your way.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Oh my...I feel so sad right now. I can actually relate on some level as this happened to a friend of mine after 20 years of marriage...out of the blue, completely blindsided. All I can say is take a deep breath, and take one day at a time. You will be surprised at what a very strong person you actually are! Take very good care of yourself, for you and your little one. Bend the ear of family, good friends, family MD....they will be there for you (I know I was for my friend). Whichever way this is meant to be, you will end up stronger, happier, and on the right side of things! I wish you nothing but the very best ((HUGS))

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

hugs....

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

(((hugs)))

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thank you everyone I am going to be happy for my son. He is my everything. I just need some time to make a plan for us. It may be moving somewhere else or staying here. He has offered to pay for everything in the house while he moves out. I cant do this as I just want to get on with my life. I never saw it coming, but I cried a bit now I am over it. It is a life lesson and I will make sure my son gets the best he deserves in life. This is about my son mostly and he will be the really hurt one in the end. Brighter days are ahead of all of us. No hate for my ex I only hope he gets the best in life. He is a great person a person. I will always love him and I will never ever look down on him for doing what he needs to do

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellib View Post
    Thank you everyone I am going to be happy for my son. He is my everything. I just need some time to make a plan for us. It may be moving somewhere else or staying here. He has offered to pay for everything in the house while he moves out. I cant do this as I just want to get on with my life. I never saw it coming, but I cried a bit now I am over it. It is a life lesson and I will make sure my son gets the best he deserves in life. This is about my son mostly and he will be the really hurt one in the end. Brighter days are ahead of all of us. No hate for my ex I only hope he gets the best in life. He is a great person a person. I will always love him and I will never ever look down on him for doing what he needs to do
    That's a great way of thinking, and I commend you.. not a lot of people could pick themselves up and think clearly/sanely like you are.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellib View Post
    I am so broken right now. He just came home and said we are done. We have been together for 4 years and have a 3 year old boy together. I am a stay at home mom with no schooling. I am lost and could use some great advice from my sc friends. We have grown apart....he works out of town and we see eachother maybe 10 days out of the month. I dont think there is any hope in fixing this
    Oh, big HUG for you! So sorry you are being put through this...

Only you two know the situation you are in, but you need to figure out if you want to fight for him - for the sake of your son and for yourself.
    Was this really 'out of the blue', or have there been other problems ongoing?
    I'm hoping he is willing to talk to you about what is going on, and see (if you want) what possibilities there are of you two staying together, and how you as a couple can work on things.

I totally understand how tough it is when a husband is working away from home; we had to deal with that not long after our son was born, and it was crazy-hard, but we did it. Have you two been communicating well when he was away? What do you think changed things?

If you want to try, and he is willing to, there are lots of resources in any community regarding relationship counselling - whether religious or secular.

I wish you luck - and lean on whomever you need to for support to help you get through all of this!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Huggggs to you
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Make sure he agrees to pay child support.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, big HUG for you! So sorry you are being put through this...

Only you two know the situation you are in, but you need to figure out if you want to fight for him - for the sake of your son and for yourself.
    Was this really 'out of the blue', or have there been other problems ongoing?
    I'm hoping he is willing to talk to you about what is going on, and see (if you want) what possibilities there are of you two staying together, and how you as a couple can work on things.

I totally understand how tough it is when a husband is working away from home; we had to deal with that not long after our son was born, and it was crazy-hard, but we did it. Have you two been communicating well when he was away? What do you think changed things?

If you want to try, and he is willing to, there are lots of resources in any community regarding relationship counselling - whether religious or secular.

I wish you luck - and lean on whomever you need to for support to help you get through all of this!
    This was really out of the blue...no fighting and he calls all the time when he is away. When he came home he gave me this weird look. I dont think I am willing to go get help. This hurts bad and it is hurting our son. I am totally done and I want to be the best mom I can possibly be. This is about my son. I dont know what has changed and he wont talk about it. Maybe he cheated i dont know?!?!? Everything is crossing my mind but there are no answers

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You are so strong, I couldn't pick myself up that fast.

I wish you the best of luck and send hugs your way, I hope things just fall into place for you and that you can find happiness in the smiles and hugs of your DS if you're feeling crummy.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information