User Tag List

Page 263 of 721 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 10809
Like Tree21467Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm thankful that my dog is at least alive. And that I never put any money on my credit card so I was able to pay his entire vet bill.
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm thankful that in spite of our grandson having such a cough yesterday and being so tired and having such shallow breathing that this grandma hardly got a wink of sleep last night, that he work up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning!!! Thank God!
    My DH brought him to the clinic for a check up and he gave him a puffer to take 4 times a day...which he thinks is hilarious and says, "more, pees"...lol...Naturally all this when our DD is in Peterbourough (at some inn) for a conference, thank goodness her hubby was home but had to work of course and I had to stay home to wait for the delivery of our new fridge......this is where grandparents (or today...Gampa) come in handy...

I just say, "Thank you, Jesus." that he's so much better.....

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I'm thankful that in spite of our grandson having such a cough yesterday and being so tired and having such shallow breathing that this grandma hardly got a wink of sleep last night, that he work up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning!!! Thank God!
    My DH brought him to the clinic for a check up and he gave him a puffer to take 4 times a day...which he thinks is hilarious and says, "more, pees"...lol...Naturally all this when our DD is in Peterbourough (at some inn) for a conference, thank goodness her hubby was home but had to work of course and I had to stay home to wait for the delivery of our new fridge......this is where grandparents (or today...Gampa) come in handy...

Glad things are OK Lynn, Grandparents are so handy at times aren't we

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Good to hear the little one is ok Lynn.
    I'm thankful for the world cup, and what it represents to the world and that I am able to watch every game

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    Good to hear the little one is ok Lynn.
    I'm thankful for the world cup, and what it represents to the world and that I am able to watch every game

Thankful there are so people who share their gratitude.

xxxx

(we need more people like you)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am thankful today that I could check into S.C. and visit with some great friends. We are enjoying the cottage life and family at the lake. Thank you for this spot and good health.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

glad that I have wonderful friends (one specifically) who is amazing to me. i truly appreciate her friendship and would do anything for her.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am thankful that this thread exists to keep me humble and remembering to not sweat the small stuff and enjoy what you have that's great.

I've been a bit of a grumpy pants this morning...lol...so I am thankful that Canada Day is coming because I love it when everything is closed and I can spend the day with family enjoying the parade in our town and the fireworks!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I am so very VERY thankful that our landlord has decided not to sell the house!! We would have been homeless as rental houses here are nonexistant. I am however, not thankful for the lieing sleezy real estate agent they hired.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thankful that the house is quiet and I am already in my jammies

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I am so very VERY thankful that our landlord has decided not to sell the house!! We would have been homeless as rental houses here are nonexistant. I am however, not thankful for the lieing sleezy real estate agent they hired.
    Oh, Insane, I know exactly what that feels like; we went through it two years ago.... instead they just raised the rent twice over six months.

I am thankful to have the love of my family; seems like all I need!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

I am thankful we have hydro again, and that the girls were not terrified all night.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Awwww... good to hear that DGS is better now!
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I'm thankful for a wonderful supportive hubby, and a great easy to care for baby!
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am thankful that despite a fire no one was hurt !! except coupies
    and just general stuff but that can all be replaced ppl and furr babies can't !!

Thread Information