User Tag List

Page 319 of 721 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 10809
Like Tree21467Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Your posts are uplifting Valiant. Praise God, all good things come from Him.

I am thankful you are doing so well and pray your health (and others who are living with illness) continues to improve.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am thankful for the nice weather - too bad we're supposed to get the snow/freezing rain here in the Chi tonight and tomorrow. But its good to enjoy some sunshine and mild conditions while theyre here.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

I'm thankful that I just finished playing 4 games of Hi Ho Cherry-O and 2 games of Candyland with one of my daughters!! Love it!! She's 2 1/2, super cute!!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Thankful for being pulled over by the police and fined (heavily) for speeding..it could have been worse...was driving to London to see my son who just wrapped up Year 3 yesterday.

Note: No, sarcasm, it was a good reality check for me...what was I thinking?

Also, thankful for all the caring SCer 'family' out there, means a lot to me.

And last but not least, being able to be thankful again.
    Last edited by couponclipingjerk; Tue, Apr 26th, 2011 at 10:04 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i'm thankful for the chicken wire that dh picked up today at the home hardware to keep that damn rabbit out of my yard... now to put it up... any volunteers?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow amazing stroies everyone....Skippy I continue to pray for you.

I would like to tell everyone what I'm thankful for...at the end of Feb I receieved an email from my brother in law saying he was terminal...he was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer which had spread to his liver and lung..he was given 2 weeks to live...well as you can see he has lived longer...he's in a lot of pain but is starting his 4th round of chemo on Mon..He said he has good and bad days. My sister is not taking it well but is very thankful for their time together. I'm not saying this to bring everyone down...just giving back ground..I asked David how he was doing today and he said there has been a small improvement in lymphnodes where they suspected the cancer...he was happy with small improvements and so are we...life is full of small miracles...I will take everyone.. I thank God for giving David more time than originally thought and some good news which has made him feel better.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thankful for the wonderful weekend spent at the cabin with Family, for the beautiful memories we shared about the loss of my sister, one year passed on Good Friday.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thankful that my chest cold is better today. Now if I can sleep without coughing.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wtbfl View Post
    wow amazing stroies everyone....Skippy I continue to pray for you.

I would like to tell everyone what I'm thankful for...at the end of Feb I receieved an email from my brother in law saying he was terminal...he was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer which had spread to his liver and lung..he was given 2 weeks to live...well as you can see he has lived longer...he's in a lot of pain but is starting his 4th round of chemo on Mon..He said he has good and bad days. My sister is not taking it well but is very thankful for their time together. I'm not saying this to bring everyone down...just giving back ground..I asked David how he was doing today and he said there has been a small improvement in lymphnodes where they suspected the cancer...he was happy with small improvements and so are we...life is full of small miracles...I will take everyone.. I thank God for giving David more time than originally thought and some good news which has made him feel better.
    Thank you for your continued prayers, I'm sure they make a difference.
    I will remember your BIL and family in my prayers.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thank you for making me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    i'm thankful for the chicken wire that dh picked up today at the home hardware to keep that damn rabbit out of my yard... now to put it up... any volunteers?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

can i be thankfull that a person treat me like she wouldn't have treat her dog if she had one.....

what doesn'tkill you make you stronger
    Last edited by Mia001; Wed, Apr 27th, 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mia001
    can i be thankfull that a person treat me like she wouldn't have treat her dog if she had one.....

what doesn'tkill you make you stronger <!-- GAL -->
    (hugs) my friend

Judtsir
    Thankful that my chest cold is better today. Now if I can sleep without coughing.<!-- GAL -->
    Glad you're feeling better...now you'll be able sleep much better =)

Today I'm thankful for having the privileged to have to work with an amazing lady. The social worker on my team at work is retiring...I feel sad but it's for me because she means so much to me...happy for her because she will have time to enjoy some of the best years of her life. One thing retirement can never change and that is we will always be friends. =)
    Last edited by wtbfl; Thu, Apr 28th, 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm green side up

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^ hahaha. That just made my day. Me too!

Let's see...I am thankful that despite cleaning up puddles of doggie puke because dumb dog ate chocolate, that the aforementioned dumb dog is still living--both from chocolate ingestion and from DD not taking a piece out of her when she discovered someone enjoyed her Easter chocolate first.

And what's better? I am thankful that I can now see the irony of said dumb dog chewing through a cardboard box so she could eat DD's chocolate dog that she got for Easter. The kicker? Dumb dog ate the @ss end off the chocolate puppy in the box.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful that I found my long lost Jimmie Johnson Cap.
    That the wind did no damage to the house.

Thread Information