User Tag List

Page 404 of 721 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 10809
Like Tree21467Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Last night was a very rough night with baby. He is sleeping right now, so I'm hoping take a nap.

I am thankful that Leo passed his hearing test this morning. He gained 7 1/2oz in the last week and is now up to 7lb 10 1/2oz.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    Local3 Oct, 2012 839
    Gas prices falling 4.5 cents to 129.2 cents/litre

According to En-Pro, gas prices expectedto fall 4.5 cents at 12:01 a.m. Oct. 4, to an average price of 129.2 cents/litre at most GTA gas stations.

Please note: Gas prices have become very volatile because of a change in the way oil companies set their prices, thus making it more challenging to predict gasoline prices.
    Ugh. Greedy greedy gas companies. Gas prices have become volatile because those greedy son-of-you-know-what oil companies use that little "it's up, no it's down, no it's up, no it's down" idiot price game as a way to confuse consumers and ultimately get away with jacking up the prices higher than they ever were before...but we will be complacent little Canadians, oh yes we will be, and we will pay whatever the greedy bloodsuckers make us pay.

I am thankful for the fact that I drive a diesel now so while the price of gas still affects me, it doesn't impede me like it used to. When I drove a gas car I was fricken afraid to go anywhere because I was constantly calculating the cost of every single trip which invariably kept me house bound out of sheer guilt. Not anymore!

Fahrvergnügen!!!!
    SillyLoocie and Natalka like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am thankful that I found a pair of shoes for my oldest daughter to wear to the wedding tomorrow...AND she likes them even (trust me. you have no idea how horrible it is to try to figure out what this child likes) AND they were children's shoes even and not ladies shoes (she wears a size 7 1/2 ladies or a 5 1/2 in kids which is reeeealllly hard to find) AND the shoes were on sale for half off AND I had a 20% off coupon as well...AND for the cost, I managed to use up the remaining balance on my pre-paid Visa gift card that I've had sitting here and every last penny was spent on the card (which rarely happens for me.)

Yay! Shopping victory!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I am thankful I got my son registered for the open house at Dalhousie University this coming friday. He is taking the tour for prospective students (DS will be applying for the science program, then to medicine), and I will take the parents tour. If we remember to bring his transcripts and course list with us, we may be able to get a conditional acceptance for him next fall... I am so excited for my son.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lil, that's so exciting! One of my nieces recently had her white-coat ceremony - so thrilling!
    SillyLoocie likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i recovered my credit card and got my meds on sale.
    SillyLoocie likes this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Very thankful that family and friends are all relatively healthy.
    SillyLoocie, Natalka and ninna like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Very thankful for so much right now. Thankful for husband's new job, so no more money issues. Thankful that I'm healthy. Thankful that I am loved by so much family and friends. Thankful that my teaching job is so rewarding.
    SillyLoocie, Natalka and ninna like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm thankful to have a daughter that cares about others. Tonight she tricked one of her friends that is living on his own due to family issues. He is a teen and really struggling because he is on assistance and trying to finish school. She found out he hadn't eaten much if anything the past few days because he had to make what little he has stretch. So she brought him home to make sure he got a good meal. He got a belly full of pizza and wings and tomorrow he is going to have Thanksgiving with us. We couldn't let him be alone for the holiday and wanted to make sure he had at least one good meal this week. She is also raiding my stock pile to give him a care package to take home. I love her so much when she does things like this.
    Not All Disabilities Are Visible. Proud owner of a medical alert wonder pup. (formally a puppy mill pup that was rescued and assists a special needs child)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

family and friends

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my job(s)
    SillyLoocie likes this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  307791_524236454258556_286676382_n.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  38.3 KB
    SillyLoocie and ninna like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have to admit that I am thankful that autumn is here. I am also grateful to so many of the wonderful people on Smart Canucks who inspire me & make me smile as you all share little snippets of your lives. (some of you make me miss the days when my 2 boys were little guys)

Name:  happiness-is-turkey.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  30.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am thankful for my family and friends but mostly I am thankful I am NOT a turkey. Happy Thanksging Day.
    Natalka and ninna like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^lol. I'm thankful I'm not a turkey either. Well, not a real one, anyway. My DH sometimes says I'm a turkey when I do prank stuff like nibble a bite off his toast when it pops up but then stuff it back in the toaster with the nibble side down so he can't see till he pulls it out of the toaster. bahahaha!

I am thankful for my family and for the fact that all of us were together last night at my nephew's wedding. It was absolutely wonderful although somewhat bitterwseet since this weekend marks the 9th anniversary of my mom's passing. But she was there in spirit with us
    Natalka likes this.

Thread Information