User Tag List

Page 695 of 721 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 10809
Like Tree21466Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

DW who is the handyman of the house because she knows what she's doing unlike myself and the cat.
    SnowFlakey and crafter like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thankful that the grocery stores are open for us to shop and not just for curbside pick up. Store employees seemed especially happy today
    Last edited by crafter; Mon, Jan 25th, 2021 at 06:21 PM.
    Skippy and SnowFlakey like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thankful that my daughter is on the mend after spending 5 days in ICU and has now been transferred to a regular room in the hospital. My daughter wasnt feeling well and last thursday went for a Covid-19 test. They wouldnt let her leave and instead called the ambulance for her . the testing site is right across from the hospital. She was rushed to the emergency ward. Her husband was with her but wasnt allowedd into the hospital. She was extremely dehydrated. The nurses or doctors wouldnt give us any information. She was then transfered to ICU that same night and had multiple tests, x-rays, CAT scans, etc. Couldnt find out what was wrong with her. Covid-19 tests (she had 3) all came back negative. It was so bad, they had to put a catheter in her neck.

But i am thankful to say that right now she is on the mend. Apparently she contracted a Bacterial Blood Infection. She was going into Sceptic Shock when she was rushed to the hospital.
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Thankful that my daughter is on the mend after spending 5 days in ICU and has now been transferred to a regular room in the hospital. My daughter wasnt feeling well and last thursday went for a Covid-19 test. They wouldnt let her leave and instead called the ambulance for her . the testing site is right across from the hospital. She was rushed to the emergency ward. Her husband was with her but wasnt allowedd into the hospital. She was extremely dehydrated. The nurses or doctors wouldnt give us any information. She was then transfered to ICU that same night and had multiple tests, x-rays, CAT scans, etc. Couldnt find out what was wrong with her. Covid-19 tests (she had 3) all came back negative. It was so bad, they had to put a catheter in her neck.

But i am thankful to say that right now she is on the mend. Apparently she contracted a Bacterial Blood Infection. She was going into Sceptic Shock when she was rushed to the hospital.
    Rejoicing with you that she is on the mend.Praying for all concerned.
    SnowFlakey likes this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful that I was able to get my walk in before the snow. Also that I was able to catch up with some dogs and their masters in the hood.
    SnowFlakey and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Although I said it just over a week ago it bears repeating that I am thankful that I am inside on a day like this. Mindful that there are many who are not as fortunate. A reality check is always good but often very sobering.
    SnowFlakey, crafter and Thatdone like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm thankful that we have so many wonderful nature trails in Canada. There's something to be said about the power of an old tree that's been here for years in making everything seem ok
    Skippy, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Mr. sunbeam who is most welcome and is brightening up the place and feeling so good on my legs!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thankful that my daughter is home, does not have Covid-19 (3 negative tests) and is on the road to recovery. She just called me and her voice sounds better than it has for a long while.
    Skippy and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful that once again there's no wind chill to contend with,the sun is shining and I managed to get in a good walk and loosen up my aching body.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful that I was able to get out,mail a card and get my Timmies at the same time and get home all intact!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That my parents are in their 80s and in good health
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm thankful that all my basic needs and then some are met each day!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful that even though I was stupid enough to lift something too heavy. The repercussions didn't turn out as bad as it could've been.
    Natalka and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't post often enough, but I am utterly grateful for many things each day.

Name:  facebook_1605810908404_6735259116363373591.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  253.7 KB

I just realized it's a tuxedo cat - I miss my Vader so very much!
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Feb 9th, 2021 at 03:46 PM.
    Skippy and SnowFlakey like this.

Page 695 of 721 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 ... LastLast

Thread Information