User Tag List

Page 433 of 721 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 10809
Like Tree21467Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thankful for PC Anywhere so I can fool around with my own PC even when stuck in this place with nothing to do.
    p.s. I am not 100% sure I left my speakers on, but if I did, my cats are going to be confused.
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Not sure if I've ever posted twice on this thread in a day, but it's deserving.

Thankful my son thinks of me, even during his work day.

I was in bed about 10:30 this morning, resting my hurt back, and on my way to having a nap to catch up on some sleep.

I recall hearing the bedroom door open, then a very quiet "Mom... Mom...." - then apparently I told my son I was awake and to come in (I don't remember, he later told me I kept saying how sweet he was, like five times, lol!). He said he brought breakfast for the two of us - and did I want to have it now, or he could leave it for me. Well, I finally got out of that hazy state, and got up to my fave Mickey D's BLT bagel and hashbrowns.

What a honey! He was working nearby, got hungry, and thought of doing this. Gosh, I just love him to pieces! (and not because he brings me food, but he can be very thoughtful!)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Not sure if I've ever posted twice on this thread in a day, but it's deserving.

Thankful my son thinks of me, even during his work day.

I was in bed about 10:30 this morning, resting my hurt back, and on my way to having a nap to catch up on some sleep.

I recall hearing the bedroom door open, then a very quiet "Mom... Mom...." - then apparently I told my son I was awake and to come in (I don't remember, he later told me I kept saying how sweet he was, like five times, lol!). He said he brought breakfast for the two of us - and did I want to have it now, or he could leave it for me. Well, I finally got out of that hazy state, and got up to my fave Mickey D's BLT bagel and hashbrowns.

What a honey! He was working nearby, got hungry, and thought of doing this. Gosh, I just love him to pieces! (and not because he brings me food, but he can be very thoughtful!)
    Someone raised him right, me thinks. When a twenty-something male thinks about others --- you have struck gold Natalka. Can you imagine what he will be like as a husband? Amazing post.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw, Shwa Girl, thanks, that's so sweet! Very true, and I've told him that he'll make a most awesome father and husband. For now, he's got friends as great as he is, which is wonderful!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

last work day today! Holidays begin! Thankful the snow held off till I started vacation.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

finally got started with my vacuuming, dusting, wet mopping.... my shelving unit was caked on with cat fur
    attitash, ninna, coyote00 and 1 others like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...that we ALMOST, but didn't get shmucked by a stupid driver who "didn't see us" as pulled out of our parking-space, and just roared out of his! (we were already out of our space, had the van in drive,to move forward!) He could have done real damage to our van!! Hubby yelled at him, he pulled his window down, hubby pulled mine down and asked him what the *heck* he was thinking?! He said he didn't see us!! Then he said, Hey (smiling) aren't you *name* and *name*?... and said both our names, LOL!!! I just put my window back up and waved him off. He won't be getting a card from us! Hah!

Wow. When I warned you all about the crazies out there, I sure didn't think it would be us who almost got hit!

So! Thankful that idiot DIDN'T hit us!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Dec 22nd, 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Perfect day for the snow guns to be covering the slopes
    hollyquaiscer, ninna and coyote00 like this.

Luv Saving People Money MortgageQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

An old plow truck. . .to pull my SUV (4WD!) out of the 3' drifts in my driveway. . . a wood stove with a roaring fire.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The privilege of performing the marriage of a sweet couple earlier this evening....are they ALL so cute??!! Yep!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My LO being a great baby on his first 6hrs bus ride (still in progress).
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

For a most awesome day spent with my girls skating the outdoor trails at a local park (for almost 3 hours til my feet were nearly frozen! LOL), a warm cozy supper and a good rip-roaring family game of "Aggravation" on our homemade board. The game was MOST aggravating for sure, which made it all the more fun. I'm so happy it's the Christmas holidays and they are home from school! Goodness. I miss them so terribly when they go to school all week long. I'm happy to be hoarding them to myself today.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I'm so very thankful that ALL my dd's were able to spend the day together yeaterday. To make a wonderful meal to share and that dh and I were able to be part of some of it via skype It was wonderful Watching the grandchildren open gifts they exchanged with each other and seeing the excitement on their tiny faces.

I'm thrilled that one of my grandsons is still more interested in making sure that everyone else has a gift to open and that they liked it more than he is interested in opening a gift himself. His momma is raising him right and it makes me so proud, to hear his little voice say "here's a present for ..." and"do you like it" it's so awesome. He did the same thing last year too, and he's only 6

That I'm actually starting to feel better today.
    Natalka, coyote00 and alicia like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

That my best friend who now lives in Calgary managed to get back to Halifax last night even with major flight complications, albeit a few hours later than planned.

That I will spend most of the day in the kitchen baking up a storm for add-ons to the gifts that are "just" gift card (I call them date night packages: GC to their fave restaurant and then movie passes) Then I get to go to my parents place for a ham dinner Tis the season to eat (like) a pig.
    Natalka and coyote00 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for being sick on the weekend i'm off

nothing worse than going to work with a bad cold
    vesper likes this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Thread Information