User Tag List

Page 696 of 721 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 706 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 10809
Like Tree21466Likes

Thread: What are you thankful for today?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

[QUOTE=Natalka;7115741]I don't post often enough, but I am utterly grateful for many things each day.

It is very humbling that you can have this attitude despite your daily challenges. I am thankful for you and others here on SC that teach me much!
    SnowFlakey likes this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

That I have a chromebook (gifted by my kids) which makes life online a lot easier!
    SnowFlakey likes this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Yesterday i woke up to the wonderful sound of birds singing outside my window! I had to listen hard because i wasnt sure what i was hearing and sure enough, the birds were singing. It was such a happy start to my morning.

And today, hubby woke me up with a nice hot tea! I have so much to be thankful for.
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good friends and good times on SC!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

something simple like peanut butter and strawberry jam on a single slice of fresh bread!
    Skippy and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

@SnowFlakey it's been awhile since I've had one of them and just the thought has me drooling!
    I am thankful that DW and I got to FaceTime with DS in Oz last night. Bonus it was his idea! Which reminds me of a post someone made in one of the threads that just because they're older they're still your kids,so true!
    coupon girl and SnowFlakey like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm am thankful for the simplicity and happiness of baking. I always forget how easy it really is. We were were out of bread for brunch. Problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Skippy and SnowFlakey like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thankful for my cat even though he cries outside and may also butt the door when i am in the bathroom!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My catnap which was actually a bit longer than the usual definition.But hey it worked for me and with my pain gone for now I am good to go!
    SnowFlakey and crafter like this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I really feel BLAH this morning. Dont know why; i slept well, but i ache everywhere! Its the old arthrosis acting up badly today. I hate taking pills but i think i need one today. Its like, even thinking about taking a pill hurts.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am very thankful my father is not like my mother was in going to the er in hospital..My father was not feeling well yesterday and went right away with me at the hospital good thing because it is very serious( I posted the history in the february fruggual chatter) please pray for him.
    Skippy and coupon girl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am thankfull for my loving son ,it is his 36th birthday today.

See skippy they are our kids no matter what age they are (pretty sure i posted that awhile back)lol
    Skippy and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I am very thankful my father is not like my mother was in going to the er in hospital..My father was not feeling well yesterday and went right away with me at the hospital good thing because it is very serious( I posted the history in the february fruggual chatter) please pray for him.
    Thank you for sharing this with us,I read your other post and it was good that you were able to be with your Dad on the way to the Hospital.
    It also sounds like he is in very good hands. Praying for him and the rest of the family too.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I am thankfull for my loving son ,it is his 36th birthday today.

See skippy they are our kids no matter what age they are (pretty sure i posted that awhile back)lol

Indeed they are and I need to remember that I need to relax my Dad instincts and give them the opportunity to learn and grow without me trying to control everything.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am thankful for friends, for those who travel with me throughout life both the good times and the bad.
    As Clarence in It's a wonderful life said: "remember no man is a failure who has friends".
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Page 696 of 721 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 706 ... LastLast

Thread Information